Landing at Southampton with a 737-800

Dario

I have been flying most of my time in MSFS, but I still see so much beauty in XP11. It was not, by any means, "killed" by MSFS (not yet, at least :) )

BTW, I wish we had at least decent road traffic in MSFS, which in XP11 works wonders. 

18e7efbe78adfcd49.jpg

2a37408ceb6a4d40f.jpg

31e3876d934501546.jpg

4f928de9322d59855.jpg

62a62727b73c640cb.jpg

71ffd9ae77f769a26.jpg

854eb96f2f17678e3.jpg

9aa9cf5c4e0fb50ca.jpg

109e6e901ea5d571e7.jpg

110637fde02bc5509b.jpg

12b1efd323f2a3bc01.jpg

Wonderful shots Dario. Agree with your views on roadtraffic in MSFS. It was pointed out early on in Alpha stage as was the lack of trains. Hopefully addressed in a future update. I still hold the opinion that XP with TE is still the best for VFR flying. Its great to have a choice!

John.

10 hours ago, jean marc said:

wonderful shots indeed ... xp11 is great too :) Too much good simulators :P

7 hours ago, BradB said:

Classy set of shots Dario . :):)

Thank you very much, John! :) 

2 hours ago, adambar said:

Very well done Dario. :)

Thank you very much, Adam! :) 

51 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Great set Dario! :) Looks really good your Xplane.

I don't think that the new MSFS can "kill" Xplane or P3d as long as these 2 sims run TE sceneries. 

Thank you very much! :) 
I agree, TE sceneries were a game changer for P3D and XP11. 

33 minutes ago, John Mac said:

Wonderful shots Dario. Agree with your views on roadtraffic in MSFS. It was pointed out early on in Alpha stage as was the lack of trains. Hopefully addressed in a future update. I still hold the opinion that XP with TE is still the best for VFR flying. Its great to have a choice!

John.

Thank you very much, John! I agree, even the wonderful MSFS terrain cannot compete with those painstakingly handcrafted and super detailed TE regions. That’s good news about MSFS road /train traffic, I am looking forward to see improvements in this area.

Great shots Dario.. I agree completely.. Had a week with no time to fly.. Then as soon as I could it was xplane with TE.. Can't beat it at the moment.. I use all 3 main sims but aside from the lighting and some weather settings msfs is currently my 3rd choice.. 

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

Great shots Dario.. I agree completely.. Had a week with no time to fly.. Then as soon as I could it was xplane with TE.. Can't beat it at the moment.. I use all 3 main sims but aside from the lighting and some weather settings msfs is currently my 3rd choice.. 

Thank you very much, Wayne. I also have the 3 sims installed. When I want the best 737, I go for P3D with PMDG NGXu (with lovely ASCA clouds). When I want the best overall experience (visuals+realism), I go for XP11 (I love IXEG and Zibo 737, as well as many wonderful realistic GA aircraft - not to mention the amazing X-Camera with XP-realistic effects). When I to explore something new, I go for MSFS - it offers so much as it is, but it will need time to mature. 

Archived