8 From Canberra

Jack Sawyer

14 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots Jack. Canbra looks as fine as your aircraft.

Though the airport buildings are a bit outdated meanwhile, compared to the real thing... Well, so much business left to do for Orbx, like Brissie.

Thanks Gerold.  I reckon it would be impossible to keep everything up to date with all the improvements in real life.

37 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, wish I could motivate myself to sim fly more but been too hot.

Same here , going up to 105 F on Thursday but with 20% Humidity .

2 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Greats shots Jack, had I known you'd be there, we could have met up and had a beer.:)

Don

Thanks Don, that would have been really cool.  It was neat meeting Martyn in person here.  Hopefully he can come back when things resolve themselves.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Don, that would have been really cool.  It was neat meeting Martyn in person here.  Hopefully he can come back when things resolve themselves.

Always nice to put a name to a face, so meeting Martyn would have bee something special. My wife and I wanted to come back to the US after the lovely visit we had last time, but unfortunately flying is a no no for me now, so I'm grounded, and cruising takes too long , and after our Ruby Princess debacle here, I wouldn't be game to put a foot on a ship. Look after yourself mate, we can't afford to lose anymore good people.

Regards,

Don  

5 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Always nice to put a name to a face, so meeting Martyn would have bee something special. My wife and I wanted to come back to the US after the lovely visit we had last time, but unfortunately flying is a no no for me now, so I'm grounded, and cruising takes too long , and after our Ruby Princess debacle here, I wouldn't be game to put a foot on a ship. Look after yourself mate, we can't afford to lose anymore good people.

Regards,

Don  

Thanks Don, you take care too.

Archived