Homer, Alaska. What the heck is going on?

flyingleaf

All looks great inside the Homer terminal everybody looks happy:).xYTQk5v.jpgBut after we landed and walked into the airport we saw this.:oYsweB4W.jpgQflkc6t.jpg

"Huh? Where y'all at". I asked the old janitor:"Hey Billy what's going on where the heck is everybody? Is it the covid virus?" Billy looks at me with them huge eyes through his Coke bottle bottom glasses and says:" No Karl when these guys heard your thundering and farting engines:o:angry: and saw your old dilapidated bird, well them's couldn't run fast n'ough oudda dat door. And truth be told I woudda run too if  I still  could" .:o:angry::D "Hey T me thinks we'd all be better off to find a new headquarter, these guys don't appreciate good service". T-Bone has a better idea and says:"Naw Cap'n we jist tell'em the first beer is on us". "Aw T now I know why I pay y'all them big bucks":rolleyes::P:D Later Alligator :D. Cheers k

12 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

None of these Alaskan travellers seem to be hard enough for Mule Team Services. You should have asked the guys from the Orbx forum, they are much tougher and would surely enter your plane!

Y'all got a point Gerold.:D

Archived