Dawn flight in Tanzania...with a new skin for the P-47D AH in Africa

jean marc

Starting at Morogoro (HTMG), flying in the mountains, and down the river Rufiji upto the coast near Dar Es Salaam...  P3Dv4-5 + Open LC Africa

ps : the repaint has 2 mistakes - here is a new little game : try to find them ... and you will win ... I don't know what O0 :P

3st4qlr.jpg

xXTcYw7.jpg

aAnWUqq.jpg

eO6DtGv.jpg

Llazhay.jpg

vYVNjzc.jpg

AUxrpJ6.jpg

hbXffBY.jpg

jNGAA11.jpg

NyUe1UW.jpg

5AqmRVo.jpg

YJXgqzN.jpg

f2opEbE.jpg

ipVO382.jpg

JPWRt8E.jpg

comQESq.jpg

Xe79J7L.jpg

jxKMhqM.jpg

ThnLxrk.jpg

lXRuO5X.jpg

W0n4rFS.jpg

GtQvNKA.jpg

22Ep0UD.jpg

8dArfyW.jpg

B1l2ykP.jpg

J1Sho5Y.jpg

OtwIqWW.jpg

QF5430u.jpg

vT8Y9k1.jpg

jfVPstE.jpg

Hn9BTZQ.jpg

6yn3bnx.jpg

4Qlw38i.jpg

FatvA7j.jpg

G7vm2gW.jpg

hgqODSf.jpg

eOWuLaG.jpg

mBQnUs7.jpg

7ZuMTyj.jpg

xtDTJX2.jpg

hNjIOGI.jpg

wFC0kHw.jpg

Great place to fly thanks to Open LC Africa :)

The skin will be uploaded at Avsim the next days ... after correction of the 2 mistakes B)

Fantastic set of views Jean Marc.

I really like your unique style of repaints too, great job.

Gerold noticed the first error and I think your wing registrations should be on the opposite wings. Underneath on the port wing and starboard for the rego on top of the wing.;)

16 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very nice Jean Marc, quite a lot of work.

thank you Jack :) is Africa not beautiful with this amazing wildlife and native people so various ... (despite its poverty and hard life) ?

16 hours ago, BradB said:

Well done post Jean Marc . :):)

Yes :P thank you John !

15 hours ago, Hauer said:

Stunning set of images, Jean Marc... well done!

Herman :rolleyes:

I love all these images and it is a real pleasure to put these on the screenshots :) thanks Herman 

14 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic light and sim shots, Jean Marc. Already those from the departure city - how detailed!

One mistake I found: #07 shows the id label on the starboard side of the rudder in mirrored.

Many thanks Gerold very glad you liked the trip :) good response thank you for your answer ! You are an half winner - half or your name on one plane :lol: you could choose Ger or Old or Grl or rld:P

12 hours ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Great images and some great work.

Happy you had pleasure with the shots - thank you very much Ebo :) It is a great fun to paint planes - I mean to put stickers on it - not yet ready to paint !

On 5/27/2020 at 1:41 PM, VH-KDK said:

Gerold noticed the first error and I think your wing registrations should be on the opposite wings. Underneath on the port wing and starboard for the rego on top of the wing.;)

thank you Gerold - glad my special touch is appreciated :) YOU ARE THE WINNER ;) ... And I did not known this rule about wing registration thanks again O0 

In fact it is funny how complex is the mirror effect on the repaints : maybe there is something logic, but uptonow I really do not understand what ... Always of some part of the plane there is something in the incorrect direction ... Murphy law to be applied :lol:

On 5/27/2020 at 2:53 PM, mikee said:

Great shots Jean Marc :)

Thanks for your kind appreciation Mike :)

22 hours ago, jean marc said:
On 27 mai 2020 at 1:41 PM, VH-KDK said:

thank you Gerold - glad my special touch is appreciated :) YOU ARE THE WINNER ;) ... And I did not known this rule about wing registration thanks again O0 

In fact it is funny how complex is the mirror effect on the repaints : maybe there is something logic, but uptonow I really do not understand what

Made a silly name confusion ! Thanks Martyn B)

On 27 mai 2020 at 1:41 PM, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Martyn O0 see up

22 hours ago, Taph said:

Fine shots and Nice repaint

thank you Taph ... I will put the plane at avsim after the mistakes correction ... but I have to finish first my bathroom repaint and new shower complete installation :( :P

Archived