Grizzlies

VH-KDK

Yesterday I saw a post on another part of the forums grizzling about some of the screenshot forum members for their enthusiasm.

Disappointing especially as the target of the grizzle are people who constantly give us a great input and friendship here.

Anyway, here are some good grizzlies!

1.jk4uqyG.jpg

2.Zp1wnEY.jpg

3.O68n0Ny.jpg

4.bKZBzmW.jpg

Times are tough for all of us so how about keeping your gripes under you hat and doing something positive here for all of us to enjoy and appreciate.

5.64MTryJ.jpg

Me? I am having a whale of a time on here!;)

The wonderful Valdez scenery and no bears grizzled at being buzzed by my:huh:...…………………………….Cub!:o

27 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

The cub is apparantly the right plane to land there. I only hope you do not have to leave the metal cage?

And the whale is a great spot, is this pure Orbx or something on top?

Sadly Gerold the bears didn't give me permission to land so for some reason I obeyed their refusal.

The Orcas are Orbx whales that can be seen frolicking and diving regularly.

4 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Good to know. I like that piece of life in the sim!

It adds to the amazing realism and on my system the mountains are much better in V5 too so wins all around!

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Yesterday I saw a post on another part of the forums grizzling about some of the screenshot forum members for their enthusiasm.

Disappointing especially as the target of the grizzle are people who constantly give us a great input and friendship here.

Oooh .. I feel like a bit of trolling!!! Do you have a link for that post? I'd like to think I'm one of those "enthusiastic" members. I'll be so miffed if I'm not judged to be a "grizzly" :lol:

Super shots, BTW - I had no idea this sort of wildlife appeared at Valdez .. must go check!!!

Adam.

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Those bears look well fed Martyn , but I would not want to venture out of the cockpit ........B):o:lol:

Yogi and Boo-boo have thrived on a diet of salmon and pick-a-nick baskets!;)

I don't think that my Cub would offer very much protection and I am hoping that they don't want to join me in the cockpit!:o:ph34r::lol:

3 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Yogi and Boo-boo have thrived on a diet of salmon and pick-a-nick baskets!;)

I don't think that my Cub would offer very much protection and I am hoping that they don't want to join me in the cockpit!:o:ph34r::lol:

Did you and your brother see any bears last year on your trip ? .

John

5 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Oooh .. I feel like a bit of trolling!!! Do you have a link for that post? I'd like to think I'm one of those "enthusiastic" members. I'll be so miffed if I'm not judged to be a "grizzly" :lol:

Super shots, BTW - I had no idea this sort of wildlife appeared at Valdez .. must go check!!!

Adam.

I have sent the link to you Adam, good luck!;)

I know I am guilty of missing so many of the small details and extras that go into these sceneries.

You will often find clues to these little gems in the airport descriptions on Orbx Direct.

Sadly I am one of those who only looks at manuals and things as a last resort!:lol:

16 minutes ago, BradB said:

Did you and your brother see any bears last year on your trip ? .

John

Yes we did John, one at Hoonah and a lot in the Denali NP.

I will try and post some images later if I can remember.

Excellent shots Martyn, and I don’t have time for people like that, I couldn’t give a rip what others think.  Was this the anti-birthday gang who never post but always complain.

I LOVE looking at Orbx’s screenshots and especially love the enthusiasm, it’s well deserved on Orbx’s part.

These Orbx guys work very hard to give us the best.

On 5/22/2020 at 2:44 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent shots Martyn, and I don’t have time for people like that, I couldn’t give a rip what others think.  Was this the anti-birthday gang who never post but always complain.

I LOVE looking at Orbx’s screenshots and especially love the enthusiasm, it’s well deserved on Orbx’s part.

These Orbx guys work very hard to give us the best.

You got it Jack!

A bit OTT I think.

Archived