Because i can fly it.

VH-KDK

I know some will despair at the FSX default 744 but I have it working well in V5 and it is a plane I can fly quite easily.:lol:

1.9o4WlgH.jpg

Off from Vancouver with the city and mountains on the north shore.

2.IYriquF.jpg

At Nanoose Bay on Vancouver Island.

3.nx6SrqL.jpg

Further up the island is Mount Schofield and Horne Lake.

4 hours ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Nothing wrong with the old FSX planes. Great, that they do work in V5.

I agree. The main things are having fun and exploring the scenery with them, and Mr. Martyn seems to to both.

The question remains: Where is he flying to? Jack would land this bird on any remote bushstrip. Karl would supply the Mule Team airbase. But for Martyn I dunno.

9 hours ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Lovely shots. 

Nothing wrong with the old FSX planes. Great, that they do work in V5.

Thanks Ebo, quite a few liveries too that I will have to dig out.

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I agree. The main things are having fun and exploring the scenery with them, and Mr. Martyn seems to to both.

The question remains: Where is he flying to? Jack would land this bird on any remote bushstrip. Karl would supply the Mule Team airbase. But for Martyn I dunno.

Very true Gerold, it is all about enjoyment.

This was a test flight before bedtime and all went well so far.

The flight ended soon after, not a great deal of spare time these days so most of my flights with the large planes don't end with a landing!

8 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Martyn. That thing could hold the Mother-load of beers:o:P:D. Them miners counting on their supplies would be crying in their beer:'(, that of course if they had any beer to cry in:P:D. Cheers k

Thanks Karl but we never, never, ever carry beers in this plane and why should we.:angry::angry::angry:

You obviously don't realise it is a clandestine flying brewery!:huh::o;):lol:

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

These are cool Martyn, I didn't even think it remotely possible to put an FSX plane in V5.  Amazing.

Thanks Jack, I have been installing the Beaver, 738,744 and CRJ since P3DV2.

I have them on a separate folder and it is just a cut and paste job. The Boeings having a swag of liveries for them.

Did I mention they are a simple plane to fly which suits my need down to the ground as well as in the air!:lol:

1 minute ago, jean marc said:

How are your passengers Captain Martyn ? Or is she empty :lol:

The plane is bursting at the seams Jean Marc, we run a very popular service but as yet I haven't decided where we are going.:o

10 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:
13 minutes ago, jean marc said:

The plane is bursting at the seams Jean Marc, we run a very popular service but as yet I haven't decided where we are going.:o

My favorite type of flight ... Full adventure included :lol: 

Archived