Orcas. Stop over by the Mule Team. Oh Boy

Flying through the wonderful PNW we'all stopped over on Orcas Island. Hilda came up to us in the cockpit and said:" Boys I've been working my ... off and I want y'all to take me to a real fancy restaurant were the chef cooks and prepares your wonderful gourmet meal in front of you". I said: "Ah Hilda of course you deserve that. As soon as we're parked I git T-Bone to find a restaurant and take you there". OK here we landed and taxied to the terminal.   d7JSN3E.jpg:huh:Hey, what y'all looking at? Never seen a real plane before?z7OuC23.jpgOK  I've hired a BMW Hilda and T-Bone will take y'all to that restaurant", Hilda looks at me somewhat bewildered and says:"What does BMW mean? Is it "bring money weekly"?" T say:"No Hilda it stands for Bavarian Motor Company". "Ah OK whatever lets git going sunny boy"9qP6XA4.jpgOK so I'm here taking care of my lovely Gooney bird checking every nut and bolt and I'm happy and pleased she is as good as new. A few hours later I see the BMW coming and I walk over to greet them. I say:"Well Hilda how was your gourmet dinner and where did he take you?" She gave me the stink eye and said:angry::" He took me to "Subway".:P:lol::DSorry guys I can't help it being locked in and all. Thanks for coming along. And if you're not to fed up with the Mule Team stay tuned we're planning at seven course gourmet dinner flight with candle light from PAKT to PAJN soon. Cheers and stay safe and I'll drink to your health. (as we speak:P) k

I heard that after the gourmet nourishment at Subway, Hilda went for a swim at the end of the runway. 

Sadly she scared the pod of Orcas away, they were last seen swimming franticly in a westward direction.:ph34r:

Great story and images Karl.

Well deserved service for Hilda, though it could not be much worse...

3 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

And if you're not to fed up with the Mule Team stay tuned we're planning at seven course gourmet dinner flight with candle light from PAKT to PAJN soon.

Yes! Yes! Yes! That would not be a pain to me.

3 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Cheers and stay safe and I'll drink to your health. (as we speak:P)

Enjoy your disinfection and thrombosis prevention, Karl - stay safe.

15 hours ago, adambar said:

Well that certainly was short and sweet Karl, u git tared of Hilda or something. :lol:

I'll drink to your health and to everyone else for that matter. :D

Cheers Adam:P. Gitting tared of Hilda could be detrimental to our health???:D

14 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I heard that after the gourmet nourishment at Subway, Hilda went for a swim at the end of the runway. 

Sadly she scared the pod of Orcas away, they were last seen swimming franticly in a westward direction.:ph34r:

Great story and images Karl.

Aw don't tell me y'all saw that move. She was told by the Coast Guard them wales might think she's their long lost matriarch.:rolleyes::D Thanks Martyn stay safe.:)

13 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Well deserved service for Hilda, though it could not be much worse...

Yes! Yes! Yes! That would not be a pain to me.

Enjoy your disinfection and thrombosis prevention, Karl - stay safe.

:Dthanks Gerold.

Archived