My first rendezvous with the lovely P40, oh Boy

flyingleaf

Well after a few frustrating and screaming moments my wife told me: Why not read the manual maybe you can fly that plane the right way^_^:o:unsure:RQIbqHX.jpg:angry:She's right of course and what a great plane it actually is. Thank you A2A. Happy Easter All. Cheers k:D

6 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

my wife told me: Why not read the manual maybe you can fly that plane the right way^_^:o:unsure:

That sounds really crazy. But how else could one be brave enough to marry you, Karl ;):D?

This is the way manuals leave me...

CDnqKWR.jpg

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Despite it being free I’m not even going to attempt it.  Too frustrating ;)

I am with you, Jack. But maybe, if time comes...

Oh how I can feel with you, Karl. I had the same experience a few years back with the a2a P 47. It took me awhile and a few youtube videos to watch, before I could take her to the skies. When I saw that their P 40 is available for free, I decided to resist the temptation to start this trouble all over again. ;);)

2 hours ago, schtroumf said:

It's weird to see this plane on supports:)

It's actually an amazing airplane. A2A deserves a huge credit to make it freeware. It comes with a comprehensive manual. From repair lists to all maintenance functions. It's a lotta fun or as serious as one can be. Giver her a try. Cheers k:)

Archived