17 from Africa

Jack Sawyer

P3D

Orbx's new olcAfrica

I love the new Africa but have been spoiled by Orbx's airports, here in Africa the vanilla airports are are dull.

I made a flight from FACT, Cape Town to FAUP, Upington Intl in the NGXu with Ethiopian colors.

mJtMPtS.jpg

O6WKDqm.jpg

u4mlPVJ.jpg

kiprswv.jpg

lHXGIAh.jpg

SmkVEhN.jpg

KHQvMtN.jpg

qg85s8j.jpg

tiZy89I.jpg

w9DEgrc.jpg

q3QcxV5.jpg

L3EIum0.jpg

OzHbbeB.jpg

THXpFqI.jpg

NA9VjGT.jpg

qmglGBm.jpg

t5U3Ngx.jpg

Amazing view of Cape Town, Jack. And interesting to see the changes of the landscape...

I agree to your statement regarding the default airports. They would basically be of the 2006 FSX status, and taking care for the Microsoft way to see the importance of the parts of the world. Well, Australia once was the same, and there came a company that changed this...

2 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Amazing view of Cape Town, Jack. And interesting to see the changes of the landscape...

I agree to your statement regarding the default airports. They would basically be of the 2006 FSX status, and taking care for the Microsoft way to see the importance of the parts of the world. Well, Australia once was the same, and there came a company that changed this...

Thanks Gerold.  In due time I hope.

Amazing shots, Jack! This mega scenery is really worth exploring. But I agree with you, airports are super basic, unfortunately. 

Is this an NGXu? If so, how do you add liveries not available in the PMDG Operations center? 

13 minutes ago, Dario said:

Amazing shots, Jack! This mega scenery is really worth exploring. But I agree with you, airports are super basic, unfortunately. 

Is this an NGXu? If so, how do you add liveries not available in the PMDG Operations center? 

Thanks Dario, yes, it’s the NGu. I added it with the operations center, it’s there :wacko:

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

-700 blended wing.

Hmmm, that’s it, I didn’t buy the 600/700 expansion yet for the NGXu. :( 

I think I will need to pull the trigger at PMDG website tomorrow :) 

Thanks, Jack! Have a wonderful Sunday! 

4 minutes ago, JMBIII said:

There are quite a few good freeware airports for South Africa available on Avsim and Flightsim.

Thanks JM, I wish there were Orbx ones.  I can’t count how many other airports I uninstalled when they came out with theirs.  

Archived