The weather went south

Jack Sawyer

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You really like your 737 and ESGG, great to see you enjoying it with these excellent images!

Thanks Martyn, I sure do.  The fidelity to real life with this jet is amazing, just how I like my planes in a simulator.  In my opinion, if I'm going to simulate a flight I want everything to work.  You know how it is with some planes, it's all eye candy and no substance, where only 50% of the switches work but hey, the seat stitching is perfect! I know, everyone is different and approaches it differently. 

Anyway, ESGG is so cool in winter that I haven't really had a good look at it in summer.  This is why I like P3D over XP, seasons, with seasons we basically get four different airports.

4 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Beatiful captures in the real actual weather conditions, very well done Jack and a save landing on a more welcome-weather destination...:)

Thank you sir.  I love IFR so any weather unless it's extreme crosswinds is fine with me. ;)

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

Great shots Jack!!!!! I sure like all of the shots of  the airport and the snow looks very real.

Thanks John!  We are having severe flooding warnings.  The last two days we got something like a foot of paint.  If that could only have been snow :banghead:

But, again, a year without a winter and it makes me want to bite nails.  It's 52 F right now!  Pretty soon, like late February it'll be back in the 70-80's.

15 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Dario, winter, unfortunately we can't see that in XP which to me has always been a huge negative.

Totally agree, Jack! As we say sometimes, P3D still has lots to offer, it was definitely not “killed” by XP11. Let’s see what happens with MSFS 2020. But, for now, the best solution is to have both P3D and XP11. 

Archived