A Few from Over South America

mglan80

A few randoms from over northern South America, mostly Columbia.  I think this is a truly underrated package.  It's so diverse and the textures and terrain are very well done.  I need to fly here more often!  Nice to tour in the Connie or Comanche (your choice of propliner or GA may vary!).

Sxa6odk.jpg

EMxq9WN.jpg

LFX7Igt.jpg

aYATDJa.jpg

hdatGY3.jpg

Thanks for looking, and hope you have a enjoyable holiday season!

18 hours ago, mglan80 said:

A few randoms from over northern South America, mostly Columbia.  I think this is a truly underrated package.  It's so diverse and the textures and terrain are very well done.  I need to fly here more often!  Nice to tour in the Connie or Comanche (your choice of propliner or GA may vary!).

Beautiful shots thanks ! Indeed nice places to fly over Colombian's mountains and over Venezuela too ... the jungle over Rio Negro & Cassiquiare is great : maybe you would like to see some shots in this previous post by the following link ... the savanah & jungle are so fantastic :) los llanos & rio negro

Thanks, everyone. Jack, I’m slowly doing a grand tour, too. Like many, I run around Europe and the US mostly with an occasional flight in Asia. I rarely get to SA. Need to change that!  And yes, those mountains get high!!  Flew the Connie over the Andes, but just.  

Jean, I have yet to really get into the Amazon. Looks interesting!

Archived