Alderney

VH-KDK

2 minutes ago, Scott Harmes said:

Nice shots Martyn, but it doesn't look quite right.  Did you say you installed the new Alderney scenery released today?  That looks like the FTX EU England version only.

Hi Martyn,

I have it installed and your shots aren't the new scenery. Better do some investigating.... 

Cheers.

2 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

Nice shots Martyn, but it doesn't look quite right.  Did you say you installed the new Alderney scenery released today?  That looks like the FTX EU England version only.

Thanks Scott, I did see a big difference between mine and Adams.

I installed it just a few minutes after it was released and I did look to see if it was in my P3D scenery library which it was.

I will go to my sim pc in a minute and have another look.

2 hours ago, MurrayD said:

Hi Martyn,

I have it installed and your shots aren't the new scenery. Better do some investigating.... 

Cheers.

Thanks for confirming that Murray.

One day I can turn my sim on and actually go flying instead of having to clear up some mess I have made.

2 hours ago, adambar said:

I agree with Scott, you have a lot of things missing in your scenery Martyn. :unsure:  Nice try, you had us fooled for a minute. :D

Cheers Adam, I have a lot of things missing between the ears too.

If there is a wrong way of doing things I can be guaranteed to do it.

I am proudly the Frank Spencer of Flight Simming.

16 minutes ago, adambar said:

You are priceless Martyn. :lol:

I almost asked you how you got your scenery looking so very different from mine.

The answer is simple, install the actual scenery.

I don't know what happened, I have been back to the sim and it wasn't even installed.

Because of the trauma this has caused I think I at least deserve it for half the normal price!

Archived