San Fran engine out

Jack Sawyer

Hi Jack

They look "picture perfect" on my system. The lighting looks very,very nice, with no excessive "red" at all. 

They are excellent screenshots:)

I also just checked on my android phone. Again, looks absolutely fine.

Perhaps others might be able to confirm.

Thanks

Pete

21 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

I´d say the red tone is a nice evening sun! But - which engine is out in your San Fran?

Thanks Gerold.  I think the title is possibly because Orbx’s forum auto-populates the title as I used this title before.  It was just supposed to be titled San Fran.

13 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Gerold.  I think the title is possibly because Orbx’s forum auto-populates the title as I used this title before.  It was just supposed to be titled San Fran.

Hahaha! There have been more serious mistakes caused by the auto confusion :D!

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John.  If it wasn't for Orbx stuff I'd bin XP but I keep using it like some kind of nut :rolleyes:

Ah come on Jack. If it started up the same way every time, with no drama  you would get completely bored.

This way ….. the drama , the excitement … the uncertainty "Will it or won't it". It keeps you on your toes:unsure:

I have to say , I feel your pain.... on a regular basis now, at purely random locations (how's that for an Oxymoron?) 11.40r2 just decides to crash to desktop all by its little ole self.

Some times it starts up again , sometimes it requires Renaults intervention ….

Let me tell you it has gotten very, very old , real fast >:(

2 minutes ago, renault said:

Ah come on Jack. If it started up the same way every time, with no drama  you would get completely bored.

This way ….. the drama , the excitement … the uncertainty "Will it or won't it". It keeps you on your toes:unsure:

I have to say , I feel your pain.... on a regular basis now, at purely random locations (how's that for an Oxymoron?) 11.40r2 just decides to crash to desktop all by its little ole self.

Some times it starts up again , sometimes it requires Renaults intervention ….

Let me tell you it has gotten very, very old , real fast >:(

It's not stable by any means.  And no, I do not like the drama.  P3D never gives me headaches.

4 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

I do see an itsy bitsy bit of red Jack - perhaps your BP was up a little and your machine sensed this.  Get under a couple of bridges and relax :).  

Thanks OND, it was fine, it’s XP, that’s all.  I just made a very long flight from KBFI to KSAN with real weather, it was the very first satisfying flight I’ve made in XP.  And with Orbx’s TE all the way it was incredible.  My drive is almost full.  I could only imagine how large the file would be with an XP Orbx Global.

I’d buy it though and then the Flight Factor A320.  All I need is A2A quality planes.  But I know PMDG and A2A will never make aircraft for XP which is a bummer.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks OND, it was fine, it’s XP, that’s all.  I just made a very long flight from KBFI to KSAN with real weather, it was the very first satisfying flight I’ve made in XP.  And with Orbx’s TE all the way it was incredible.  My drive is almost full.  I could only imagine how large the file would be with an XP Orbx Global.

I’d buy it though and then the Flight Factor A320.  All I need is A2A quality planes.  But I know PMDG and A2A will never make aircraft for XP which is a bummer.

I agree the flow of quality aircraft for XP has become a large fairly stagnant puddle - created, I think, by continuous changes in the XP engine.  Every time the leader has a whim, all bets are off - again.  It's become sort of a challenge for users to figure workarounds for the latest 'improvements'.

Archived