P3DV4.5 my latest acquisition

musterpilot

14 minutes ago, Timmy74 said:

The wing roundels are incorrect!!!    :banghead:

The "roo" ALWAYS faces towards the leading edge and its feet towards the fuselage!

I shall fix that up in a day or so my first go at doing this not the worlds best at painting

John

On 11/15/2019 at 3:11 PM, musterpilot said:

Is this better ?

NUT3hAn.jpg

musterpilot please accept my sincere apologise.... I re read my post and it seems a bit abrasive. I mean no malice at all and truly admire and respect your painting skills. Also its great that your representing the RAAF in your paintings.

I just find that it is up to all of us, that if we wish to replicate history...one must make sure that that history is represented correctly. For if we do not do our bit now, the future generation will be clouded as to what was real and what was not!?

I see a lot of RAAF wing "roo's" facing the incorrect direction all the time. I just feel that we owe our defence service people the respect that they deserve by getting things correct...no matter how small.

I see you have changed A79-1 to what she was originally.   Outstanding work.

Again i am sorry for any inconveniences and please keep up with your re-paints! 

Kind regards,

Tim. 

9 minutes ago, Timmy74 said:

musterpilot please accept my sincere apologise.... I re read my post and it seems a bit abrasive. I mean no malice at all and truly admire and respect your painting skills. Also its great that your representing the RAAF in your paintings.

I just find that it is up to all of us, that if we wish to replicate history...one must make sure that that history is represented correctly. For if we do not do our bit now, the future generation will be clouded as to what was real and what was not!?

I see a lot of RAAF wing "roo's" facing the incorrect direction all the time. I just feel that we owe our defence service people the respect that they deserve by getting things correct...no matter how small.

I see you have changed A79-1 to what she was originally.   Outstanding work.

Again i am sorry for any inconveniences and please keep up with your re-paints! 

Kind regards,

Tim. 

No problem at all mate it was a rush job and I didn't notice no offence taken at 70 years old you are inclined to make mistakes:D

john

Archived