Do I love it? Of KORS I do!

BobT

1 hour ago, M110A2 said:

Great set Bob, I would definitely enjoy waking up to those skies from the cabin porch or a comfortable camp chair with my morning coffee.

Thank you Vince, I agree! And after that nice coffee, wander over to the field and fire up the bird of your choice, ala Harrison Ford, and hit the skies....

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Right as rain Bob!  I'll be buying these new ones soon.  So I'll have KORS in both sims.  I remember the old days with FSX, flying here was a VAS/OOM nightmare.  Now it's a joy to behold.

I remember those FSX days well... well I had an older rig too so that didn't help...

6 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Great shots, Bob. I really like the water in the first couple, is that a particular LUA script or anything?

Hi andy and thank you.... The water is a mix of Twick vR and also UWXP may have a role, it's the result of tweaking and experimenting. Twick gives you great command over the waves. Here's a post describing it all I did earlier...

6 hours ago, Dario said:

Lovely twilight and night shots, Bob! It makes me want to fly there ASAP :) 

KORS is the cherry on the cake in the San Juan islands area, with all the other nice destinations close by....thanks Dario!

Archived