Found - one Blackpool Tower.

olderndirt

The other day I was out ginning around in a hopticopter and couldn't find the Blackpool Tower.  Now that I've reshuffled my scenery_pack.ini (52 + joker), here's that POI for your perusal.

Bit of a takeoff on the Eiffel but nice.  There's another in Paris TX - not so tall but with a Stetson on top.

blkpool2.png

A wheel landing - touched down on my shadow.

blkpool1.png

14 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

This is cool OND!  I wish XP had coordinates to display like P3D does because I'd like to find this.

Start your flight at the Blackpool airport (EGNH) runway 28.  At the shoreline, turn right - about halfway along. 

20 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

This is cool OND!  I wish XP had coordinates to display like P3D does because I'd like to find this.

6 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Start your flight at the Blackpool airport (EGNH) runway 28.  At the shoreline, turn right - about halfway along. 

Go to Settings, Data output and tick the checkbox item 20

You will then get this info showing (updates in real time) :

BBoNaA4.jpg

XPlane has a very extensive list of items that can all be displayed on screen/sent to files or external data connections (home cockpits etc)  -- probably more than most other simulators.

You can cascade them if you wish (I suppose fill the screen with stuff if you so desired) :unsure:

See you and have fun exploring :D

Cheers

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Archived