Back home!

Adam Banks

After an extended hoilday in XP11, I'm back in in P3Dv4 ... as a sale from CS prompted me to add the B777 to my hangar. Here we are on a testflight from Auckland to Wellington (NZAA-NZWN), showing that "standard" NZNI can look every bit as good as TrueEarth ....

cs777-NZAA-NZWN-01-1350.jpg?dl=1

cs777-NZAA-NZWN-05-1350.jpg?dl=1

cs777-NZAA-NZWN-04-1350.jpg?dl=1

Adam.

7 hours ago, Cyclone1 said:

Hey Adam the pictures look wonderful, so CS had a sale shoot missed that one but caught the PMDG one and grabbed their 777.

Drat!!! I didn't even know PMDG had a sale (missed it)!! Their stuff is *so* expensive - I can't usually afford it.

20 minutes ago, Kev D said:

Adam, those are fantastic! Is that Orbx NewZealand?  If so, how great *ell did you get it looking so good?

No magic involved - ORBX made an especially fine job of both the NZ islands. Get it in the right light and you can't fail.

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments! More pics soon I hope!!

Adam.

On 8/23/2019 at 6:08 AM, fltsimguy said:

Great shots....I'm glad you clarified that "standard" actually meant Orbx Region. Because I was going to flip out never ever having seen default that nice.

Hahaha! We forget just how ugly "default/native" still is in some parts of the world. When MSFS first came out, I don't think anyone at Microsoft even knew where New Zealand was!

Anyway ... here a couple more in my 777 re-visit!

cs777-NZQN-01-1350.jpg?dl=1

Southern Alps (but in New Zealand!):

cs777-NZQN-02-1350.jpg?dl=1

Adam.

Archived