Astoria (KAST) to Tillamook (KTMK) - TE - OR

BradB

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Looks nice John, I'm curious as to your settings, like John says they're very vivid, I mean they look ok, but vivid.

Some post editing , next bunch I will tone them down . Since I was one of the first with shots I wanted to really show off the scenery ; to be honest just plain XP looks rather dull and boring to me IMHO .

John

14 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Nice shots with vivid colors!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks John .

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Looks nice John, I'm curious as to your settings, like John says they're very vivid, I mean they look ok, but vivid.

Thanks Jack .

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain .

10 hours ago, BradB said:

Some post editing , next bunch I will tone them down . Since I was one of the first with shots I wanted to really show off the scenery ; to be honest just plain XP looks rather dull and boring to me IMHO .quii

nice to have your comment John.. .as as many others, I am almost ready to buy and to fly on XP11 to be in TE world...(but still hesitating relatively to all my great addons on P3d4)

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol:  Heavy duty?  I thought it was High Definition or maybe High Density :wacko:

This old hippie remembers Cheech and Chong using the phrase .....:blink::rolleyes::lol:

John

11 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Stunning, as in  psychedelic John.:)

Are you running SD or HD?

Oddly, I've just done the same flight.

TTM

Thanks mate .

10 hours ago, jean marc said:

nice to have your comment John.. .as as many others, I am almost ready to buy and to fly on XP11 to be in TE world...(but still hesitating relatively to all my great addons on P3d4)

Thanks Jean marc .

10 hours ago, oldboy43 said:

Thank you John, very nice shots, perfect colors.

cheers

Karoly

Thanks Karoly .

3 hours ago, Neptune6 said:

I'm on saturation :P freakies turbo style 

Thanks Patrick .

20 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Beautiful shots John. Vibrant colors. Looks like a lovely area to fly. With all that wonderful greenery I get reminded of Ireland and would like to sip some "Irish Mist" by Jamieson:P:D

Thanks Karl , have a sip for me too . :):rolleyes::D

• 3 months later...
17 minutes ago, rinkerbuck said:

I'm missing the blimp hangar in my install of TE Oregon HD, just have a generic rectangle building anyone know why? It is part of TE Oregon, isn't it? 

1622872380_r44-2019-11-1711_22_55.thumb.png.85a29d3487502444337c56aa981572e0.png

Welcome to the forum mate , take this shot and create a new post in this sub forum for help with this : https://orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/260-x-plane-11-support-forum/

John

Archived