LFMC to LEAS

Jack Sawyer

8 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Loading ramps shouldn't be like that.

Have you run Vector lately? Maybe needs a run?.

Or reload Open LC Europe??

This is Cote D'azur?, so its P3D?

TTM

I agree.  I was hoping someone else would go there and see if theirs is like that.  I didn’t do anything yet so little time 

4 minutes ago, BradB said:

Jack you are having a run of bad luck , first the green roofs and now no buildings . It seems like it is getting worse .....:(:banghead::o

Cheers

John

You want to buy my stuff?  I’ve had it.

It’s no longer a hobby to me, it’s quite literally torture.  Both sims xxxx me off.

Jack, the title of your post is confusing as you clearly not departed from LFMC which is a very small airfield on the French Rivieira but rather from LFML (Marseille Provence airport) as we can see on your first shots.

Now as mentioned by the previous posters I don't know what you messed up with the gates as you clearly not have any detailed addon for that airport judging by the default buildings and textures and the lack of detail... My guess would be that you have an issue with GSX or SODE (if you have installed one of the two or both)

If you are interested by a good scenery for LFML, I recommand the JetStream Design version as shown on the below shot

3f9ea0_109353a930ea4a5788b545552a4e0e95~

7 minutes ago, ydelta said:

Jack, the title of your post is confusing as you clearly not departed from LFMC which is a very small airfield on the French Rivieira but rather from LFML (Marseille Provence airport) as we can see on your first shots.

Now as mentioned by the previous posters I don't know what you messed up with the gates as you clearly not have any detailed addon for that airport juding at the default building and texture and the lack of detail... My guess would be that you have an issue with GSX or SODE (if you have installed one of the two or both)

If you are interested by a good scenery for LFML, I recommand the JetStream Design version as shown on the below shot

3f9ea0_109353a930ea4a5788b545552a4e0e95~

Thanks, maybe that’s what it was, I knew it wasn’t an Orbx paid airport just one part of Europe LC.  So now I have to go back and have a look.

3 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Jack

This is my LFMC, Le Luc. Not sure if the buildings come with Orbx Open LC Europe or some 3rd party s/ware has injected them.

Answer may be ydelta post above.

Gday4fj.jpg

Thanks TTM!  As soon as I get a chance I have to go back to all three and see what I see.

17 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Well Jack, you may not be alone.

I haven't been in P3D for a long time.

I loaded Orbx EGHI Southampton & this is what I got. Complete with grass in the tarmac runway.

Like you, I need to check what is going on.

Cheers

TTM

3FqWYLQ.jpg

Very odd, thanks 

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

You want to buy my stuff?  I’ve had it.

It’s no longer a hobby to me, it’s quite literally torture.  Both sims xxxx me off.

Thankfully my medical issues have given me ample time away from my Sim , I say that satirical but I have bigger fish to fry than worry about issues with both Sims . :rolleyes::(:angry:

John

Well my Southampton was a stuff up at my end. I run Simstarter & had forgotten I separated UK & Europe to get quicker loading.

So I only had Europe ticked, which means Southampton wasn't pulled though.

Fixed that by ticking UK.

Then PMDG DC-6 crashed P3D, [which goes back to Win 10 crashing P3D], & I having to reload many of the aircraft after rebuilding P3D.

I must have missed the DC-6. 

Which is partly why I have been flying a lot of XP11:)

TTM

25 minutes ago, adambar said:

maybe teleporting everyone. :D

Pretty nice shots Jack, but like Adam said, I thought maybe those ramps were manufacturing people for transport! :lol:   Glad you got it ironed out cause I know you don't want to sell your rig over some silly thing like "TROUBLE" or "PROBLEMS", now do you? :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Pretty nice shots Jack, but like Adam said, I thought maybe those ramps were manufacturing people for transport! :lol:   Glad you got it ironed out cause I know you don't want to sell your rig over some silly thing like "TROUBLE" or "PROBLEMS", now do you? :rolleyes:

Thanks but since I tried deleting my shaders the sim is going crazy with flashing, I went from 2332 shader files to 455.  Good thing I backed them up first but I simply CANNOT delete my shader so P3D can rebuild them.

Just now, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful set Jack despite all of the problems.:banghead:

Sometimes I wonder why I bother but after counting to 10 I am back at it again waiting for the next problem.:angry:

Thanks.  This is trying my patience as I type this, it’s late here, I’m tired, and annoyed.

Remember Jack, it's just a hobby, it's just a hobby , it's just   a …..

And if that doesn't work go get a big hammer and smash things!!

And then you don't have to worry about your hobby, because you're out working to earn enough money to have a hobby again:)

Works every time. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, renault said:

Remember Jack, it's just a hobby, it's just a hobby , it's just   a …..

And if that doesn't work go get a big hammer and smash things!!

And then you don't have to worry about your hobby, because you're out working to earn enough money to have a hobby again:)

Works every time. :rolleyes:

:banghead:

Archived