A different take on Limberlost

Jack Sawyer

Just now, gregmorin said:

I notice you did not try this in your Delta livery Jack! Did you have tree cutters on the wings?

:lol:

Greg

Thanks Greg, it was the first one at the top of the list, didn't matter what one.  I had some lumberjacks on board who made quick work of those pesky trees and now I have a plane full of toothpicks! 

Lol Jack. Well done. But there is a lady who's looking for her clothes which were drying nicely on her cloth line and found them (minus her pink knickers:unsure:, she's still looking) 40 miles down the valley. And Fred, her husband's toupee took off like a flying saucer:angry:. Well, buddy these two ain't exactly happy meeting the "Queen of the Valley".:rolleyes::lol::D 

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Lol Jack. Well done. But there is a lady who's looking for her clothes which were drying nicely on her cloth line and found them (minus her pink knickers:unsure:, she's still looking) 40 miles down the valley. And Fred, her husband's toupee took off like a flying saucer:angry:. Well, buddy these two ain't exactly happy meeting the "Queen of the Valley".:rolleyes::lol::D 

:lol: Look at all the publicity the got Karl, now they're doing the talk show circuit hyping their new book! 

1 hour ago, BradB said:

I got a nose bleed just staring out of the cockpit in the first shot ........:(:o:lol:  Anyway great STOL with the Queen Jack , just like this crew :

Cheers

John

Thanks John and that was awesome!  Did you see how many times he had to push the nose down?  That's some serious power right there.  This is and will always be my favorite aircraft in life.

4 minutes ago, Dario said:

That was me, Jack! I am glad to know that my shots inspired your visit to this pretty small airfield.  Your plane choice was ideal for this location :) 

Thank Dario, yes, it was a great set you posted.  I immediately had to try it. :D

Archived