Congrats on another Jack milestone.

VH-KDK

Thanks Martyn and guys!  I’m amazed by this.  I go to a lot of sites daily, mostly news but this site is my favorite for not only the support and products but the people and ambiance.  99.9% of sites around the world are filled with some of the most inane and ridiculous comments, I see so much division and polarization it’s off-putting.  Thank goodness it’s not like that here.

1 minute ago, wain71 said:

congrats Jack, got to agree to how some sites people get very anti a lot......don't seem to happen here which is good.....

Thanks Wayne!  The mods do a great job but overall the good people here are very mature and responsible in my opinion.

On 7/8/2019 at 9:07 PM, VH-KDK said:

You are being waved at Jack by the ground crew here.:huh:

wEQNfYc.jpg

They are attracting your attention to point out and congratulate you on 35,000 posts.:lol:

396853903_Bighead.PNG.07f9ca65586b922aabf840e62f98904e.PNG

Martyn I thought you would enjoy this image .

John

I kind of figured that guy was with the FAA and he wanted to see Jack about some of his antics from the past, but luckily he just wanted to congratulate him on all of his posts and I would like to do that also, so CONGRATULATIONS Jack! :D

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:46 PM, macca22au said:

35K posts, and I thought I was doing fairly well.  I am just a beginner.  And Martyn you notice everything.

Thank you Ian, I was in the right place at the right time!:)

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:24 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn and guys!  I’m amazed by this.  I go to a lot of sites daily, mostly news but this site is my favorite for not only the support and products but the people and ambiance.  99.9% of sites around the world are filled with some of the most inane and ridiculous comments, I see so much division and polarization it’s off-putting.  Thank goodness it’s not like that here.

Thanks Jack, don't you read my posts then.:lol::lol::lol:

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 5:43 PM, BobT said:

35 thousand posts? Wow.... let me guess... you got a lot of air miles with that, right? :) Congrats Jack!

Jack travels to every corner of the ORBX world showing us his unique flying skills.;)

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:35 AM, wain71 said:

congrats Jack, got to agree to how some sites people get very anti a lot......don't seem to happen here which is good.....

Its a great place to spend time Wayne.:)

On 7/9/2019 at 12:24 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Tell you what a few have tried here Jack but our old friend Nick :lol:. Who said he was old, keeps a good track of them. Buy the way congrats again you deserve it. Now I wonder who will be first to the 50,000 or the 100,000 :rolleyes:. Derek.

1 hour ago, Dadtom65 said:

Tell you what a few have tried here Jack but our old friend Nick :lol:. Who said he was old, keeps a good track of them. Buy the way congrats again you deserve it. Now I wonder who will be first to the 50,000 or the 100,000 :rolleyes:. Derek.

Thanks Derek, Iain has us all beat I think. ;)

Amazing how fast @Jack Sawyer cracks all these marks.

On 7/11/2019 at 9:32 PM, VH-KDK said:

Thanks John, nothing like a few jokes over a glass of Jet A-1.:o

Amazing how fast Martyn turns every occasion into a joke.

On 7/11/2019 at 5:08 PM, BradB said:

396853903_Bighead.PNG.07f9ca65586b922aabf840e62f98904e.PNG

Martyn I thought you would enjoy this image .

John

Amazing find from John.

I like this forum.

Archived