Devils Tower with Global Base

CaptPickles

16 minutes ago, M110A2 said:

They are looking good Capt, welcome to the forum and as one told me ORBX is addicting and goes well wit your morning coffee.

Thank you M11082.  I’ll probably be shopping tomorrow morning with coffee in hand  ;D

Nice shots - I stayed out at the campground there in '98 when I was trailering my sailplane back from B.C. to Ottawa - managed to convince two girls at the campsite that I worked for the U.S. government and had a cruise missile in the trailer, when they asked what was inside!

27 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Welcome to the forums but I have to go now as the nice man is here with my medicine!:o

Sounds just like the one that gave me a really nice white jacket to wear ... except that it only seemed to to button up at the back ... strings on the sleeves so I wouldn't lose them. Had a nice ride in a white van too! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Sounds just like the one that gave me a really nice white jacket to wear ... except that it only seemed to to button up at the back ... strings on the sleeves so I wouldn't lose them. Had a nice ride in a white van too! :lol:

#me too!:lol::lol::lol:

4 hours ago, ducati900ss said:

Nice shots - I stayed out at the campground there in '98 when I was trailering my sailplane back from B.C. to Ottawa - managed to convince two girls at the campsite that I worked for the U.S. government and had a cruise missile in the trailer, when they asked what was inside!

Ohhhh, that must have been a long and beautiful night!  :D

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Posting screenies is a great way to preserve your flights.:wacko:

I shall relish seeing more of your wonderful images.:wacko:

Welcome to the forums but I have to go now as the nice man is here with my medicine!:o

Thank you VH :D

5 hours ago, flsm (Frank) said:

What a weird structure.  Nice to learn about it.  Cheers.

I know right.  Fascinating.  It's called a buttes (geological formation).  There are even some conspiracy beliefs that ascertain Devils Tower is an ancient petrified giant tree trunk.  Wouldn't it be cool to land a Carbon Cub on the summit?  

Archived