A few random shots

musterpilot

Great shots John:  is the handle Musterpilot a reflection of your work, or is it the way you like to fly on the sim.  I learned to fly around ag pilots in the RW.  To my mind they were cautious, planned their work carefully, plotted every powerline and pole and were nuts!

What's the plane with the turbine....it would get you out of an incipient stall quickly.

1 hour ago, macca22au said:

Great shots John:  is the handle Musterpilot a reflection of your work, or is it the way you like to fly on the sim.  I learned to fly around ag pilots in the RW.  To my mind they were cautious, planned their work carefully, plotted every powerline and pole and were nuts!

What's the plane with the turbine....it would get you out of an incipient stall quickly.

Yes I had a mustering business rounding up all types of stock

the plane is the Pilatus PC-6 Porter

and yes I flew very low in rather very hot conditions

John

Musterpilot, you did the hard yards indeed.  It probably makes you one of the most experienced RW pilots among us.  What aircraft did you use in your career...did you stay in long enough to get a turbine?  Low and slow, and close to the contours you would have had to keep your wits about you all the time.

17 minutes ago, macca22au said:

Musterpilot, you did the hard yards indeed.  It probably makes you one of the most experienced RW pilots among us.  What aircraft did you use in your career...did you stay in long enough to get a turbine?  Low and slow, and close to the contours you would have had to keep your wits about you all the time.

I had a Piper tri-Pacer which was converted to tailwheel better handling in the bush no never did turbine finished flying in 2005

Yes it was hard yakka in the heat between 200ft agl down to 50ft agl

That's my old plane in my signature

John

Glad to read you're an old Pacer pilot too.  Mine was a '50 model - originally O290D but by the time I got it there was an O320 hanging on the mounts.  Did a few mods over the time I had it and was never disappointed - just remember it wasn't a Cub but it hauled more. 

4 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Glad to read you're an old Pacer pilot too.  Mine was a '50 model - originally O290D but by the time I got it there was an O320 hanging on the mounts.  Did a few mods over the time I had it and was never disappointed - just remember it wasn't a Cub but it hauled more. 

Mine was a 58 model put a o320 in it it was great

John

2 hours ago, renault said:

You gotta learn how to play by the rules sir. No photos allowed , regardless of how good they are!! Just screenshots!

I enjoyed them all - they are superb. The third one is special. I like it very much

Cheers

R

Sorry mate I will try to do better next time :D

John

Archived