Is AuV2 available

Neil

Just received e-mail notification, went to the order page, and it has a few problems, all the visuals are missing from my account. Backed out, and will wait till the page returns to normal. Release has not been announced on Orbx forums page either. Any comment.

Just bought it. The server may be on its limits, not unexpectedly.

Does anyone know if I will have to uninstall version 1 first or will FTX Central do it automatically?

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

7 minutes ago, pmb said:

Just bought it. The server may be on its limits, not unexpectedly.

Does anyone know if I will have to uninstall version 1 first or will FTX Central do it automatically?

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

Yes, uninstall V1

I found that I had to update FTX Central

Update libraries

Uninstall v1 [except it told me I had to update v1 before I could uninstall it, a bit confusing. That is currently occurring. 

Hopefully can get v2 after thst

TTM

Think everything is back to normal. There is an FTXCentral update, and a libraries update. It appears that an uninstall of V1 is required, so did all that. Now downloading 9.71GB, not as large as some thought. Looking forward to this!!!

3 minutes ago, Ben McClintock said:

Hi all,

We fixed the server hiccup that was resulting in the white pages on the website - sorry about that.

From our monitoring, all our download servers are nominal. Please let us know if there are any issues

Downloading with full speed. But I am one of those never experiencing download issues with FTXC so far. I just had the white pages.

Kind regards, Michael

9 minutes ago, Ben McClintock said:

Hi all,

We fixed the server hiccup that was resulting in the white pages on the website - sorry about that.

From our monitoring, all our download servers are nominal. Please let us know if there are any issues

I got an error while uninstalling v1.

I do have symbolic link to another large SSD.

I managed to delete all the big folders, but did not see any AU bgls in the scenery/word/scenery folder.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Server looking good right now.

orbx_ftxcentral_log.txt

Hi, Nick told me that all AU Airport where compatible (and YES, to uninstall AU V1) but from the release announcement it says:

We are currently updating all our AU airports to be compatible with Australia v2's higher definition mesh. Please keep an eye out on the release announcement post or our Facebook page for further information on these updates.

2 minutes ago, Benny said:

Hi, Nick told me that all AU Airport where compatible (and YES, to uninstall AU V1) but from the release announcement it says:

Hello,

I told you that based on the information that I had at the time.

Sometimes things change and it looks like this time, they did.

You don't need to remove any addon Australia airports to use this new version of Australia but if

you see anomalies around them, don't report them, just wait for the updated versions.

I’m not actually in front of the computer, purchased during my morning run... was reading through posts and people seemed confused so wanted to make sure I have a clear idea before installation! But if central is taking care of it then there we go :) 

Cant wait! 

Downloading it now.  Funny because only yesterday I was on this site (first time in a long time) having a look through the previews.

And, I thought the price was fantastic.  I was expecting $100+ but with the discount its only $32AUD which is less than a dinner these days.

The quickest updates, FTXC and libraries, then download, uninstall V1 and install of V2 I have ever experienced. Amazing experience with no issues at all and now so looking forward to Central 4. Great work Orbx Team!

Archived