Is YPPH in the making?

Bluemarlin

There has been a release by another developer of YPPH. While not up to Orbx standards, it would definitely be better than nothing.

There have been some hints here but unless we can get some clarity I may be forced to pick it up as a bird in the hand.....

Does anyone have any additional info?

9 hours ago, Jarrad Marshall said:

Hi guys, yes I am 100% working on Perth. I'm not ready to show everything just yet sorry, but rest assured it is being worked on, and it will be my most comprehensive airport/city package yet. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

I have all the confidence in your work Jarrad, that you will raise the bar yet again!

Thank you for all you do.

Greg

On 6/1/2019 at 10:47 AM, gumbypickett said:

This is great news Jarrad. Can you give a rough period of time as to when

it may be ready?:)

cheers

Gumby

I don't have an ETA yet sorry Gumby (and I like to be super cautious about this to avoid setting unrealistic expectations), however if it helps to give an idea on scope and progression, I have been working on YPPH since Feb last year. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

26 minutes ago, Jarrad Marshall said:

I don't have an ETA yet sorry Gumby (and I like to be super cautious about this to avoid setting unrealistic expectations), however if it helps to give an idea on scope and progression, I have been working on YPPH since Feb last year. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks Jarrad. I'm really looking forward to this. I need an excellent

reason to start flying to the West again from the East, and this is it. Keep up the 

excellent work as we all eagerly await.:rolleyes:

cheers

Gumby

For me, this is the most anticipated release since i started simming  using Sublogic Flight Assignment ATP.

Jarrad  I don't care whether your north of the river past Yanchep, i will drive to your place and lay a shrine when you release this.

Thank you for your efforts.

GumbyPickett.   You can also fly the Qantaslink 717 and Dash8s to the mining and resort towns in the centre and the Kimberley.  Plus a miscellany of other small airlines used mainly to service the fly-in fly-out mining trade.  I am looking forward to Jarrad's release

On 6/3/2019 at 9:02 AM, Jarrad Marshall said:

So what you're saying is that it's going be ready...soon™?

:ph34r:

This will be an exciting addition to the Orbx stable of products, whenever it's ready. Can't wait!

5 hours ago, macca22au said:

GumbyPickett.   You can also fly the Qantaslink 717 and Dash8s to the mining and resort towns in the centre and the Kimberley.  Plus a miscellany of other small airlines used mainly to service the fly-in fly-out mining trade.  I am looking forward to Jarrad's release

Thanks Macca, when I look on Fight Radar 24 these fly in/fly out 

airlines are all over the place in WA. Sometimes we don't realise just how big this country is,

even Tasmania.:D

cheers

Gumby

17 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

Thanks Macca, when I look on Fight Radar 24 these fly in/fly out 

airlines are all over the place in WA. Sometimes we don't realise just how big this country is,

even Tasmania.:D

cheers

Gumby

A real bonus for those of us who live in Tasmania is that you can't drive here without booking a ferry journey which isn't cheap.

2 hours ago, chumley said:

A real bonus for those of us who live in Tasmania is that you can't drive here without booking a ferry journey which isn't cheap.

Agree, that stretch of water between us and the mainland is often the most expensive

part of any trip.;) 

cheers 

Gumby

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 4:02 PM, Jarrad Marshall said:

Cheers,

Jarrad

Any updates or screenshots?

Archived