737 TEGB South test

Jack Sawyer

TEGB South - Renault's xVision preset, UWXP, and ASXP weather.

This free plane is amazing, I made a flight from Heathrow to London City as a test and used a SID and STAR and the plane worked perfectly.  Smooth and nice, I'm very impressed.

RpPWmEq.jpg

Bx7B45H.jpg

Weather off for now.

c95vYBU.jpg

2genK9W.jpg

vmrPuF2.jpg

70LRC6b.jpg

Now the weather is on.

0So1V5G.jpg

nz14ZSs.jpg

2qqWCEV.jpg

Ds3r5jv.jpg

b21Zn42.jpg

ZFT5oP9.jpg

VN9c5Gc.jpg

mIE2TD9.jpg

DuIV2az.jpg

78wZkY4.jpg

TJ5UoTx.jpg

6 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Beautiful shots Jack!!!!!!!!! XP11 and TE GB are awesome

Thanks John, all I really need to do is set up keys for cameras and I'll be done.  Finding time is the hard part.  And I'd love to see Global for XP and all the rest of Orbx's stuff after that.

2 minutes ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Smashing shots...I will look out for you Jack next time I am down at ‘City airport’...you must have your own desk there by now! :lol:

Thanks Capt, besides my favorite airport on Earth, it's also my most used European one for testing.  Dunno why, maybe it's London, I loved London back in the 80's.

Great set Jack

I see you are using TEGB South - Renault's xVision preset, UWXP, and ASXP weathern colors, one does weather??

As regards xVision, UWXP & ASXP working together - do they sort themselves out or do you have to go into each one & tick & untick boxes so one does clouds, one does horizon colors, one does the weather etc?

Also, where did you find Zibo's X737?

TTM

17 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Capt, besides my favorite airport on Earth, it's also my most used European one for testing.  Dunno why, maybe it's London, I loved London back in the 80's.

I spend a lot of time there Jack...let me to show you a few pictures of a Orcas submarine in the Victoria dock at the end of the runway...and  a few taking off above it!

Also the hotel there is a luxury yatch (Sunborn) ...more to follow :)

7E0956A6-F9F6-416F-AEA8-E0786EE01834.thumb.jpeg.78b3eaa33aacd765787b4ea438da0a74.jpeg

25 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Great set Jack

I see you are using TEGB South - Renault's xVision preset, UWXP, and ASXP weathern colors, one does weather??

As regards xVision, UWXP & ASXP working together - do they sort themselves out or do you have to go into each one & tick & untick boxes so one does clouds, one does horizon colors, one does the weather etc?

Also, where did you find Zibo's X737?

TTM

Thanks TTM.

Yes, ASXP is exactly like AS4 which I use in P3D.  It provides the weather.  But ASCA for cloud textures which I use in P3D won't be out for a year so I use UWXP which provides some wonderful clouds.

xVision with either Renault or FILOU's presets provides wonderful sky colors and overall ambiance.

Here's where you can get the freeware 737, and it's updated constantly so you have to go to the download google page in the link for the latest.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/138974-b737-800x-zibo-mod-info-installation-download-links/

18 minutes ago, Capt Pugwash said:

I spend a lot of time there Jack...let me to show you a few pictures of a Orcas submarine in the Victoria dock at the end of the runway...and  a few taking off above it!

Also the hotel there is a luxury yatch (Sunborn) ...more to follow :)

Capt!  First of all congrats on hitting 4K posts!  

I love these photos, gosh are you lucky to be so close to this place.  I love how it's surrounded by water, is smallish yet right in the city.  These photos are outstanding and that submarine, can you actually go underwater in it?  I also love that overhead tramway, it would be neat to ride on it.

And that yacht, some people have all the good fortune in this life!

4 minutes ago, boetie said:

Great test shots Jack. I was on that plane last Monday. Here's a shot i took coming in to Gold Coast airport. Cheers Graeme 

That's very cool Graeme!  You mean that exact ship number or that type of 737?  Very nice photo by the way!  You know with Orbx's TE it's getting VERY difficult to tell if your photo is real or Orbx!  We...have...arrived!

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Capt!  First of all congrats on hitting 4K posts!  

I love these photos, gosh are you lucky to be so close to this place.  I love how it's surrounded by water, is smallish yet right in the city.  These photos are outstanding and that submarine, can you actually go underwater in it?  I also love that overhead tramway, it would be neat to ride on it.

And that yacht, some people have all the good fortune in this life!

https://www.emiratesairline.co.uk/

Great fun & great views from up in these :)

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That's very cool Graeme!  You mean that exact ship number or that type of 737?  Very nice photo by the way!  You know with Orbx's TE it's getting VERY difficult to tell if your photo is real or Orbx!  We...have...arrived!

Not the ship number. It was a Qantas 737 :)

42 minutes ago, Ken Hall said:

More magic Jack, might try learning that sids and stars stuff to help give me stuff to do on those type of flights

Thanks Ken!  It’s very easy, and watching the plane to its thing is really cool.

5 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack well done. Impressive plane. Mebby I should come out of the twenties :(:D

Thanks Karl! Well, it is fun to fly these jets, you could have T-Bone and Hilda come along for a "test" flight to see if they like them. :)

Back from my holiday.

Beautifull shots Jack!!!!!

And a verry nice airplane too.

Reading the reply's you are happy with X-Plane.

I am coming from the old MFS 5.0 , FS9, FS2000, FS2004, FSX, P3Dv2, 3, and finnaly to X-Plane11.

And by far i do like XP as the best.

Regards Peter

Archived