Are you and Old Fart?

According to the Oxford English Dictionary and Old Fart is "A contemptible or tiresome person, especially one who is old-fashioned, stuffy, or close-minded." As Rodney Dangerfield used to say.....I resemble that remark. So, are you an old fart?

Let me tell you, this younger generation doesn't know beans about being an old fart. Now, back when I was a boy--those were the days--there were real old farts. Why, they could bore you to tears just saying hello, and no one in all creation had more ill-informed opinions. And the Oxford Dictionary? This modern edition doesn't know what it's talking about half the time, and the other half it is just plain wrong. Now, the Dictionary when I was a boy--those were the days--was two-feet thick and written in Elizabethan English with Latin subtitles. I remember one time when.........

1 hour ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Let me tell you, this younger generation doesn't know beans about being an old fart. Now, back when I was a boy--those were the days--there were real old farts. Why, they could bore you to tears just saying hello, and no one in all creation had more ill-informed opinions. And the Oxford Dictionary? This modern edition doesn't know what it's talking about half the time, and the other half it is just plain wrong. Now, the Dictionary when I was a boy--those were the days--was two-feet thick and written in Elizabethan English with Latin subtitles. I remember one time when.........

Huh............you thought those were  real old fart days!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when ......................

It sure does. Here in the States a few years ago there was a TV program called Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo. Doesn't matter what it was about (it was a lousy show) but one of the main characters was a woman named Mama June. She always said that frequent farting was good for you and if you fart at least 16 times a day you'll lose weight. And she should know...she only weighed 304 LBS.

Archived