OZx Lady Elliott Trip

ba43

In anticipation of the upcoming release of the new Australia, I still use OZx scenery and other enhancements for Australia. While flying from ORBX Australia Rockhampton airport out to Lady Elliott Island, I flew over these exquisite coral reef representations. Passing over Tern Island, One Tree Island, Lady Musgrave Island and various other coral formations along the reef all the way out to Lady Elliott Island. (Ant's Aussie Airports complete collection). The scenery is Lady Musgrave Island and that includes quite a few of these reefs using photoreal scenery. (https://wwvecscen.blogspot.com/2015/05/lady-musgrave.html)

Hope it's okay to post these here and looking forward to seeing the reef from ORBX someday soon. Until the new Australia comes out, this can be found online.

w99LQSn.jpg

F0QIpgU.jpg

CZmqTbk.jpg

Frz1T6V.jpg

VGmUycK.jpg

lv3rFG0.jpg

Brad

First, you have to have ORBX Australia installed in it's entirety to be able to get the OZx addon scenery to have it's proper base. So get that first. OZx's previous home has been hacked and is unusable. However, thanks to the team here at ORBX and the OZx owners who've kept the files alive, Craig Hanley, Trevor and Flukey, it lives on here on the ORBX forums. Go to the Community Scenery Addons forum and then look for the various OZx base sceneries and libraries first. Install those completely in order first. Craig has a great step by step descriptive list that will make sure you install OZx in it's base form first. 

After you have ORBX Australia and OZx all set up, then you can expand your collection to add the great barrier reef scenery I show in these images. As well as Ants Aussie Airports, Flukey's extensive collection of OZx airports and many other separate files that can take up some time to get all installed and set up but man is it worth it. I've been enjoying the various OZx collections since day one and highly recommend this freeware that helps bring Australia to life.

Brad

3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Looks like a dream from another world, Brad.

I always use these OZx gems, and I´d hope we can include them into AUv2 as well. Or that @Richard Bui would have the possibility to put them into the package... ;)

I'm not in the AUv2 team so I cannot say.

Concerning my scenery, some atolls are personnal draw from maritime information because few of them have decent photos

Archived