Jack Sawyer - 30K Man

BradB

1 minute ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Atta boy, Jack!

Thanks Stewart!  Man do I love it here.  No flames, no arguments, no political nonsense, none of the garbage that makes one grow weary.  This forum is kind of like pulling off the road and finding an out of the way pub where you feel as comfortable as an old sweater and shoes.  Know what I mean?

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

What's wrong Kevin and welcome to the forum.  But it might be better to post in the support forum, someone will get right back to you.

Hi, I have downloaded FTX 3 and I am unable to get any scenery working in P3dv4. When I open FTX the control panel is greyed out? When I have the game open and go to addons there is nothing to activate.

Just now, Scubadown said:

Hi, I have downloaded FTX 3 and I am unable to get any scenery working in P3dv4. When I open FTX the control panel is greyed out? When I have the game open and go to addons there is nothing to activate.

Hi Kevin, please post what you just said here:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/15-full-terrain-experience-ftx-payware-support-forum/

Someone will get it working for you very soon, I promise.  The support here is second to none.

Archived