part 3 0f 3 ffor my friend Renault

well i hope now Renault you feel much better seeing my mountain shots my friend  well started from Basel and going to Mandelieu nr nice in France and this is part 3 of 3 i am, so sorry i have put so many shots up i just cant help clicking you just do not realise how many pictures you have until you finish and look .

thius is set at dawn and in the spring with p3dv4.4 and pta and just trying out RD preset  and with rex skyforce and this is the end of my flight part 3  .

as some of you know i once drove a truck in Europe for over 30 years and i found this on the internet last night some truck i hope you have enjoyed the video and my set of screen shots regards EMM

tOMu6FD.jpg

IgLdDDM.jpg

MlRb7wd.jpg

vErcL9U.jpg

v1gR7VP.jpg

vGCRK2q.jpg

eGcpuW2.jpg

rnD8uUQ.jpg

WhKlKgS.jpg

tbrtgkX.jpg

MwG0PDR.jpg

RsGOX12.jpg

As1AQUp.jpg

gO0iekP.jpg

K1pW0rv.jpg

VOoKyOf.jpg

ZH9oGb3.jpg

zMliZgE.jpg

The end of my flight i hope you have enjoyed all my screen shots and that you like the video below regards EMM

28 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots EMM! But that video! :lol:  I could watch paint dry and have more fun.  In this country they'd just have bulldozed the entire roundabout and be done with it. I like how the entire town showed up :lol:

Thanks Jack i lived near there for years and my sister lives there i was brought up in weybridge in surrey left there when i got married when i was 23 regards EMM 

On 1/26/2019 at 5:07 AM, European Mountain Man said:

well i hope now Renault you feel much better seeing my mountain shots my friend  well started from Basel and going to Mandelieu nr nice in France and this is part 3 of 3 i am, so sorry i have put so many shots up i just cant help clicking you just do not realise how many pictures you have until you finish and look .

thius is set at dawn and in the spring with p3dv4.4 and pta and just trying out RD preset  and with rex skyforce and this is the end of my flight part 3  .

as some of you know i once drove a truck in Europe for over 30 years and i found this on the internet last night some truck i hope you have enjoyed the video and my set of screen shots regards EMM

tOMu6FD.jpg

IgLdDDM.jpg

MlRb7wd.jpg

vErcL9U.jpg

v1gR7VP.jpg

vGCRK2q.jpg

eGcpuW2.jpg

rnD8uUQ.jpg

WhKlKgS.jpg

tbrtgkX.jpg

MwG0PDR.jpg

RsGOX12.jpg

As1AQUp.jpg

gO0iekP.jpg

K1pW0rv.jpg

VOoKyOf.jpg

ZH9oGb3.jpg

zMliZgE.jpg

The end of my flight i hope you have enjoyed all my screen shots and that you like the video below regards EMM

This was Perfect, just absolutely Perfect :D

zd1Uxv0.jpg

WwORMFT.jpg

Cheers!

R

7 hours ago, renault said:

This was Perfect, just absolutely Perfect :D

zd1Uxv0.jpg

WwORMFT.jpg

Cheers!

R

Thanks Renault i am so pleased you like my set of shots and my video i posted and i am so pleased it has brought back memories for you i lived in weybridge for 22 years until i got married in 1974 i will let you know more my friend later when i return your mail and a big thank you for your mail regards stewart EMM

6 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

EMM i enjoyed your flight, but I fell out of my chair watching those professionals take that big rig around that little roundabout. I watched it happen and still swear that it can't be done. Amazing! Thanks for sharing both treats.

Thanks Rodger i am so pleased you liked my set of shots and the video i once lived down the road from there and it brought back memories for my self seeing it regards EMM

5 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Extremely beautiful mountain shots under a big sky. And the roundabout... well I always get a headache just from watching them, I can't imagine the headaches that these people must have had. :)

Thanks captain Lars i am so pleased you liked my set of shots and the video i put up regards EMM

Archived