part 1 of 2 having fun

26 minutes ago, BradB said:

I bet the people that live in the Alps are ready for Summer about now Stewart , so am I ........ 6 inches overnight and still snowing here . B):(:o:angry:

Cheers

John

Thanks John it is not snowing in Cornwall we do not get much living in this part of the country i will let you keep it thanks just cold today regards EMM

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent yellow biplane Stewart and in my opinion Orbx's best scenery area, bar none.

By the way, I see you use PTA and Evenshade, do you use them both at the same time?

This time i was just using Enenshade only this time i have used pta and Enenshade  depends what mood i am in and thanks for you super comments on my set of shots of part 1 regards EMM

Just now, European Mountain Man said:

This time i was just using Enenshade only this time i have used pta and Enenshade  depends what mood i am in and thanks for you super comments on my set of shots of part 1 regards EMM

How do you go back and forth with PTA Stewart? I mean don’t you have to completely restore all the original shaders?

4 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

On Envrshade you can disable pta if you want on the program now regards EMM

Thanks EMM, that’s very odd to me, because I was under the impression that in order to restore shaders you have to use the saved ones or run P3D’s Client.

Archived