Flysimware Falcon 50 + morning departure outta PAVD = pure beauty!

4 minutes ago, renault said:

OMG Sir!!!!

Just fabulous. #1 and #3 are truly works of art :)

Thank you for this -- it is hard to believe that this is a simulation and not real life

Cheers

Renault

+1 - #3 is a contest entry , well done mate !! .

Cheers

John

On 1/17/2019 at 2:35 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Awesome!  #3 has contest writ large all over it!!!

How is this jet compared to the Carenado one?  PM if you have to.  Is it more in depth or less?  I'd like a biz jet like this.

Hello Jack!

Sorry for my slow reply. Irl busy. 

While I don't have the Carenado Falcon I'll share my experiences so far: 

Cockpit in FSW has more retro instruments while Carenado comes with their glass proline stuff (which is very meh imo and I also prefer the retro instruments). If you have the GTN750 for example you can always fit that in the FSW Falcon aswell. 

The FSW Falcon is alot more in depth and performs alot more along real world numbers. It just feels like a living and breathing plane. Textures may not be as a good as in the Carenado (textures are Carenados only positive in imo). FSW have recently got a new texture artist who is working on getting more detailed textures in the their Falcon.

Another thing worth noting about the FSW Falcon is that it is constantly getting new updates while Carenado may get like 1? 2 updates? Then they will abandon it like they usually do.

A big recent thing is that the FSW Falcon may get a UNS fms licensed by Ernie Alston which I'm super hyped for! :D 

To sum it up, the Flysimware Falcon 50 is among the best bizjet one can find right now imo and it will most likely only get better and better and better... 

And thanks to everyone who enjoyed my pictures, you are all very nice and big cheer for this community! :) 

2 hours ago, futurebreadmachine said:

Hello Jack!

Sorry for my slow reply. Irl busy. 

While I don't have the Carenado Falcon I'll share my experiences so far: 

Cockpit in FSW has more retro instruments while Carenado comes with their glass proline stuff (which is very meh imo and I also prefer the retro instruments). If you have the GTN750 for example you can always fit that in the FSW Falcon aswell. 

The FSW Falcon is alot more in depth and performs alot more along real world numbers. It just feels like a living and breathing plane. Textures may not be as a good as in the Carenado (textures are Carenados only positive in imo). FSW have recently got a new texture artist who is working on getting more detailed textures in the their Falcon.

Another thing worth noting about the FSW Falcon is that it is constantly getting new updates while Carenado may get like 1? 2 updates? Then they will abandon it like they usually do.

A big recent thing is that the FSW Falcon may get a UNS fms licensed by Ernie Alston which I'm super hyped for! :D 

To sum it up, the Flysimware Falcon 50 is among the best bizjet one can find right now imo and it will most likely only get better and better and better... 

And thanks to everyone who enjoyed my pictures, you are all very nice and big cheer for this community! :) 

Thanks FBM!

Archived