20 to Schipol

Jack Sawyer

Decided on a flight from Degaulle in Paris to EHAM, Schiphol.  Uses SAS because I was setting the plane up.

Nice winter snows, would love to see it here because where I live today it was 75F that's 23.8C!  Unbelievable.

Anyway, enjoy your flight.  More by the book SID & STAR flying with an autoland.

BSLtUr1.jpg

0xlldEu.jpg

CTrarfO.jpg

oJSDB1y.jpg

x1BRIWW.jpg

LBQXawR.jpg

v33znLL.jpg

AWgk0R7.jpg

SFFHMNw.jpg

3hYGw8v.jpg

t9taG3Y.jpg

QsKpAfh.jpg

Bz1hZNm.jpg

Ou1TlpT.jpg

kSnWHET.jpg

M80fLkT.jpg

aBPYK8f.jpg

6PAhnGs.jpg

X7MUPyP.jpg

qwMRZNt.jpg

2 minutes ago, Buffy Foster said:

Sun and heat don't have to be shoveled though.  :'(

I agree, but it sure looks nice when it falls.  Besides, I want to hike in the snow, it's magical.

If I was able I'd buy a snowblower or pay the neighborhood kids to do it. 

10 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Jack, the limited visibility and haze of winter are so well portrayed here, with all the intrusions thereof. And the autolanding--priceless. I kept watching on the edge of my chair...who hits the runway first, your plane or the weather system. Great flight. Thanks!

Thanks Rodger, this is the kind of landing I love.  Almost CAT III.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

An excellent set Jack, you are lucky that you can have snow every day of the year in the sim.

Alternatively you can go to the Antarctic where there as plenty of daylight and penguins this time of the year!

Thanks Martyn, I think I went to the Antarctic once in FSX just to see what was there.  No penguins, does Orbx have Penguin-Flow? :D

2 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Whuuu, nice and smoothly trip, could drink my coffee with no worries and fantastis scenes to view, thanks Capt. Jack!

Wonderful set!

Thanks Dolf.  Maybe next flight I could go inverted for a few seconds and resume the flight? :) 

Archived