Hawaiian anticipation

Jack Sawyer

I know it's German but I like yellow. ....... Gerold ( Stillwater ) will enjoy that comment along with the rest of the boys from over there . Seriously I loved the shots from the Islands and like you can't wait for the arrival next year .

Cheers

John

7 minutes ago, BradB said:

I know it's German but I like yellow. ....... Gerold ( Stillwater ) will enjoy that comment along with the rest of the boys from over there . Seriously I loved the shots from the Islands and like you can't wait for the arrival next year .

Cheers

John

Thanks John, gosh did I miss it.  I’m going to spend a lot of time here for the next several slights with various planes.  Including the DA62 which was updated today!

15 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, gosh did I miss it.  I’m going to spend a lot of time here for the next several slights with various planes.  Including the DA62 which was updated today!

I had not seen anything yet on the DA62 ?? .

John

1 minute ago, Stillwater said:

Is there anything wrong in a yellow plane ;D? The only problem is you need a better scenery here Jack. And more bridges!

Thanks Gerold, more flights to come and hopefully some bridge work.  And I’m really looking forward to Orbx’s Hawaii, been wanting this for a while 

Archived