Couldn't contain my excitement - The Rest of the Story

JMBIII

DATELINE: Melbourne

Last Monday an Air New Zealand airliner was observed and photographed at the small airport in Tyabb. Management at the airport notified the local authorities.

When the local police arrived they observed the large aircraft flying dangerously low. Fearing a terrorist attack the military and other national agencies were alerted .

xEky9h5.jpg

BfwZJAV.jpg

There were no RAAF 'Quick Reaction Forces' fighter aircraft within hundreds of kilometers. The only military aircraft nearby was at RAAF Point Cook.

A visiting RAAF Roulette demonstration team plane was dispatched to investigate.

3f32imf.jpg

Along with an Army Blackhawk helicopter from Puka Army Training Area.

PSl2N5o.jpg

In the few minutes it took the RAAF plane to arrive, the airliner had made a very tricky landing on the narrow runway.

Ok8z8yI.jpg

Minutes later the authorities arrived and surrounded the aircraft.

z5OSxXV.jpg

The Army helicopter brought armed personnel who stormed the airliner finding no one on board !

w9xRXq9.jpg

B8sLKeH.jpg

Review of security cameras produced images of a lone individual wearing blue jeans and a bright yellow shirt, running from the area just before the police arrived.

LDC1rPq.jpg

A bystander said he saw a man matching the description of the suspect, get into a black American sports car, possibly a Corvette, that had been parked behind a hangar.

R6uK3c4.jpg

Authorities believe this may be the same individual who has performed the same stunts with aircraft reported at other airports in the country.

Be on the lookout.

InqXL1K.jpg

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

This has made my entire MONTH JM!!!  I was laughing so hard tears were rolling down my face! :lol:  This is so school, thanks I needed this!

Just for you , Jack !  How'd you get your 'vette to Oz ?

2 hours ago, BradB said:

His name is Sawyer , Jack Sawyer ; he is wanted by Interpol and the FBI also . :blink::huh::o:lol:

Cheers

John

Almost got caught this time. After the stunts in Oz he'll move on to another country.

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic story and shots - and the composition is worth the price "monthly fun post winner" as well. @Iain Emms, please set up such a contest for creative posters like JMB!

I just reports what I sees !

2 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots and story!!!!!!!!! I guess Jack  is hiding in the outback somewhere!!!!!:D:lol:

Yep, but you can be sure he'll be back.

1 hour ago, Bruce R said:

A great laugh.  Well done.

Bruce R

Thanks ! I have fun thinking up these posts.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Flew it there in my personalized 747! :)

I knew you had  connections with Delta.

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful creative and amusing set, very well done.:lol:

I try to keep abreast of the going on with Jack.

Keeps one on their toes.

Hey JMBILL. My friend, this is just flat-out brilliant. Great story-line, wonderfully inventive use of the technology, and perfect frames. It must have taken hours to accomplish, but every darned minute was worth it. I'd keep  going, but I'm running out of positive adjectives. Just wonderful! Thanks!

8 hours ago, lauriebe said:

Great storyline.  Very well told. :D

Thanks, I'm always thinking of storylines for  'tall tales'

6 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey JMBILL. My friend, this is just flat-out brilliant. Great story-line, wonderfully inventive use of the technology, and perfect frames. It must have taken hours to accomplish, but every darned minute was worth it. I'd keep  going, but I'm running out of positive adjectives. Just wonderful! Thanks!

Thanks, Rodger, This one only took a day (not all at one sitting). I get an idea, then look around to see if I have the right aircraft and scenery.

Make sure registration numbers are correct, and details about the area are mostly right. (eg.  Puckapunyal Military Area  - above I misspelled the slang - 'Puck', but so far no one has called me out on it.)

Then I tell the pilots "hold it, smile for the camera", then off to the Photoshop.

Joe

Archived