Half Moon Bay, CA to Bowerman, WA

flyingleaf

A five hour flight from Half Moon Bay, Ca to KMQH. Hope Lana is still up:wub:Skipping a few shots. Along the coast of Oregon.JTOQhVG.jpg Approaching Seaside, OR3BjXt6B.jpgHere is the lovely little city of Seaside.5yaYarf.jpgHey people back there hang on, calm down I know it's been five hours so far. We're getting close. If you want I get old T-bone singing you a lollibye. Good Lord please don't do that Cap'n Karl we'll shut up:rolleyes:. Here is a nice shot of a cliff.vWuXEJz.jpgVnf3JEH.jpgApproaching Astoria in Northern Oregon. Separated by the mighty Columbia River. 2vukMwU.jpgAstoria airport. and the bridge connecting Oregon to southern Washington State.uMh647O.jpgaHvgoFo.jpgHey T-bone look out for the airport it's getting real dark. OK never mind  I've got it. My boyB)nMdBrRl.jpgWow, man how's that ?;)3kGzgrp.jpgHey kids don't try this at home.:rolleyes:lHGQnpm.jpgAll right get out everybody. Take all of your stuff and lets not have anymore complaints. You're here and that's all that counts. Right?J8e2SeN.jpgThanks for flying Bush air. If you liked it tell yer friends (If you have any)If you didn't like the service tell somebody that cares:D. Cheers the Bush Team.:lol: 

16 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

How much does Bush Air pay the passengers for the 5 hour flight?:o

You even make JetStar look half decent, how do you do it!

A highly enjoyable flight, watching from down here anyway and a great series if images.

Love it Martyn. We lie a little with the on board entertainment. Little do they know it's T-bone lip singing to Elvis. Oh boy the first time they heard it we've almost had a stampede:lol:. Thank you my friend.:D

5 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey flyingleaf. This is a workingman's sequence -- fly where you gotta fly when you gotta fly it and don't get home until the job is done. Really nice, and realistic in more than just scenery. Thanks!

Thank you so much Rodger. Right on. I always try to fly real time and weather even though my passengers don't like it:D

Archived