KSAN Update - Installation duration?

XCLTM3

In  terms of the latest KSAN update, the file size is only 228 Mb, which takes only a short duration to d/l.

However, the installation duration at present, is taking well over an hour and I'm still waiting for it to finalize. Am I missing something here? Is this normal and to be expected?

Thanks,

2 hours ago, XCLTM3 said:

In  terms of the latest KSAN update, the file size is only 228 Mb, which takes only a short duration to d/l.

However, the installation duration at present, is taking well over an hour and I'm still waiting for it to finalize. Am I missing something here? Is this normal and to be expected?

Thanks,

Hi,

to be sure all has been installed correctly please could you take a screen of KSAN/Scenery folder? i have to see all the files inside that folder to confirm if has been installed correctly.

Regards,

2 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi,

to be sure all has been installed correctly please could you take a screen of KSAN/Scenery folder? i have to see all the files inside that folder to confirm if has been installed correctly.

Regards,

Hi,

please find attached screenshot of KSAN scenery folder

KSAN_Folder.jpg

3 hours ago, Petbo said:

Hi

I also encountered a problem with the latest KSAN 2.10 patch. It does not finish installation and shows a installation problem. See the attached file. What to do now?

Regards

FTX screen KSAN.jpg

Try quitting FTX Central.  Then try Nick's advice here:

This worked for me.

Archived