Angwin Parrett Field

Ripcord

I saw that Turbulent is making their 2O3 Angwin-Parrett Field product freeware.  I paid for it, which is fine, as I understand all those proceeds go to charity.

My question if Turbulent/ORBX will make this available in FTX Central...  I love having these products available for install that way.  Just so much easier.  Hard to expect Turbulent to expend a ton of effort on something like that, particularly now that the product is free, but it sure would be nice.

26 minutes ago, Ripcord said:

I saw that Turbulent is making their 2O3 Angwin-Parrett Field product freeware.  I paid for it, which is fine, as I understand all those proceeds go to charity.

My question if Turbulent/ORBX will make this available in FTX Central...  I love having these products available for install that way.  Just so much easier.  Hard to expect Turbulent to expend a ton of effort on something like that, particularly now that the product is free, but it sure would be nice.

I agree.

Greg

I purchased Angwin Parret through Turbulent, and while I love their work I'm not a fan of their installation procedure and scenery manager.  So include me with the others, as it would be great to have it through FTX Central.

Huge props to Turbulent for the updates and making it P3D v4 compatible, so no complaints from me!  Just a small nice to have -- one that might already be in the works, in fact, and that prompted my question.  

• 2 weeks later...

As of this point in time, is there anyone who can confirm that 2O3 will be made available through FTX Central as their other airports have? I already purchased it from Turbulent when they first released it. It's a great piece of work! Very nice. But I, like curt1 am also not a fan of their installation process and would much rather install it through FTX Central. As a matter of fact, I uninstalled all of the original airport installations in favor of waiting for their release through Orbx Direct/FTX Central. I think all of them have in fact been released except 2O3. Any official word on this?

Thanks,

James

Folks, fear not!  If you want Angwin-Parrett go to the Turbulent Design web page and download it.  It comes with a great installer, and the installation is painless.  This looks like a great little airport and a challenging one to use.

Ken

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 12:39 AM, JamesSR said:

As of this point in time, is there anyone who can confirm that 2O3 will be made available through FTX Central as their other airports have? I already purchased it from Turbulent when they first released it. It's a great piece of work! Very nice. But I, like curt1 am also not a fan of their installation process and would much rather install it through FTX Central. As a matter of fact, I uninstalled all of the original airport installations in favor of waiting for their release through Orbx Direct/FTX Central. I think all of them have in fact been released except 2O3. Any official word on this?

Thanks,

James

+1 

I also would like to see this airfield capable of being installed via FTX Central.

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed in my P3Dv4.3.  I forgot I had this, I got it while back.  

Hopefully it will get added to Orbx Freeware collection with TD's blessing down the road.

Love TD's airports, so grateful that they all are on  OrbxDirect, All their new airports are queued in my shopping cart.  

• 2 years later...

Archived