Heading to Melbourne

Jack Sawyer

Beautiful images Jack and I have seen this one fly over my house recently en route from J'oburg to Sydney although I see that in the last few days it has been operating from Sydney to Perth.

Hopefully you will soon make it to Melbourne, let me know and I will have the kettle on and a kangaroo steak on the barbie ready for you.;)

21 minutes ago, adambar said:

Splendid set of shots Jack! :)  That's the beauty of FS, you can always pick up where you left off. :D

Very true Adam, just save the flight and take it up when ever you are ready.:D

I do this sometimes when I get interruptions.;)

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images Jack and I have seen this one fly over my house recently en route from J'oburg to Sydney although I see that in the last few days it has been operating from Sydney to Perth.

Hopefully you will soon make it to Melbourne, let me know and I will have the kettle on and a kangaroo steak on the barbie ready for you.;)

Thanks Martyn!  I'd give anything to go there for a visit.  And do they really eat kangaroos?  What do they taste like?  Are they lean meat?  I'd like to try it someday.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn!  I'd give anything to go there for a visit.  And do they really eat kangaroos?  What do they taste like?  Are they lean meat?  I'd like to try it someday.

We can get Kangaroo at the supermarket and it is beautiful with no fat at all.:)

We just have it like a steak with chips or veg and gravy.;)

Anyway you might make it over one day which would be great.:)

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

We can get Kangaroo at the supermarket and it is beautiful with no fat at all.:)

We just have it like a steak with chips or veg and gravy.;)

Anyway you might make it over one day which would be great.:)

Thanks Martyn!  I would really like that, it's on my "bucket" list.

1 hour ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Great shots Jack and great bird - hmmm maybe one day. I braved it for a QW 787 recently which is taking a bit of learning, 747 is on my wishlist.

Don

Thanks Don, if you learn one FMC/CDU they’re basically all the same.  But staying proficient can be difficult, at least for me it is 

Archived