I said ill stop.... but... - modded KLAS (default P3D+mods) inside openLC

Senchay

3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

This is the default airport? Unbelievable, it looks already nice!

yep, at least whats left of it ^^ the new gsx changes the gates to really nice ones and rex worldwide airports textures the buildings and ground textures in highres. so basically every default airport looks like this now

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I absolutely love how busy this is Senchay!  Well done, it shows what it's really like on the ramp.

15 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent ground images.:)

16 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Senchay. You caught the busyness of a plane being readied for departure. Nice. Thanks!

as always guys, thanks a lot for the comments. ^^

16 hours ago, Breeze said:

Looks great!  May I ask what you are using for AI aircraft? 

this is utlive. has its pros and its cons, overall more pros though.

25 minutes ago, Senchay said:

yep, at least whats left of it ^^ the new gsx changes the gates to really nice ones and rex worldwide airports textures the buildings and ground textures in highres. so basically every default airport looks like this now

I have tried REX worldwide airports in FSX, but I was disappointed in how it changed lots of my (often payware) airports. So I uninstalled it directly and never started it in p3d.

I am unsure to move to GSXv2, as I saw one message causing it p3d to crash. I am patient enough to wait for more experience reports... B).

Good to hear your experience.

41 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

I have tried REX worldwide airports in FSX, but I was disappointed in how it changed lots of my (often payware) airports. So I uninstalled it directly and never started it in p3d.

I am unsure to move to GSXv2, as I saw one message causing it p3d to crash. I am patient enough to wait for more experience reports... B).

Good to hear your experience.

it doesnt change any file of an addon airport, at least in p3d. it only ever touches textures of default airports. no way it can do that here if not the addon developer is using standard sim textures. i dont have one where this happened, and i have many hehe.

The gsx crash thing, well, there are some problems still atm but overall its not that bad. crash i had one now in like 10 flights but thats was when i modified the gates, not in a flight.

Maybe better to wait a few weeks but its not too bad. just the price is meh...

Archived