A319 at PAVD the LOWI of Alaska

Jack Sawyer

3 minutes ago, BradB said:

Yep , SE AK has been wet this Summer ; you made the right decision Jack to get rid of the clouds . Have a great week my friend . :rolleyes::angry::):)

Cheers

John

It can't be as wel as this place!  Glad you liked the short flight John.

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

It can't be as wel as this place!  Glad you liked the short flight John.

Your area must be really green from all the rain , it is very dry up here and our air today is in the hazardous category . :):angry:

John

9 minutes ago, BradB said:

Your area must be really green from all the rain , it is very dry up here and our air today is in the hazardous category . :):angry:

John

Yes, green but muddy, wet, nasty, and hardly see the sun anymore.  I have never in all the time I've lived here seen anything like this.  Usually at this time fo year people are begging for rain.  I've seen those horrible forest fires, dang John, the aur must be horrific, I mean think what it contains, burning poison ivy, burnt animals, pine tar, and who knows what else.  Be careful 

38 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Great set Jack!  Isn’t it nice to be able to control the weather and the time in our little flight world with just the flick of a switch or the movement of a slider! :lol:

Thanks Roger, it is but I like weather but man was Valdez socked in!

11 minutes ago, Anthin Delahunt said:

Nice set of shots Jack.

I wonder how many passengers had the living

c$#*^ smashed out of them and thrown out the door.:lol:

Anthin.

Thanks Anthin.  They all thanked me for such a fun time had by all, they were a group of roller coaster testers :) 

5 hours ago, boetie said:

Very nice indeed Jack. Turned out to be a crystal clear day. If only it were that easy in real life!

Cheers Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme!  I wish it was like that too.  I'd make it either always snowing or thunderstorms.  And I'd delete heat and humidity from the program.

Archived