Oceanside property price crash in California

andy1252

I've just posted a query in one of the support forums, but thought this might amuse some. I seem to have mislaid the Pacific Ocean somewhere.

This is really going to affect the property prices all down the coast!

Around the Bay area -

7hY7oBR.jpg

gGUsd5K.jpg

EqWYYGI.jpg

Monterey

dWBXzZ0.jpg

San Diego

7mk45tZ.jpg

No idea what's happened here, but it's kinda fun!

Perhaps you check the forum for posts containing KLAX or KPSP or socal. I think I had the same trouble using KPSP and KLAX (3rd party), before installing SoCal. Or maybe you have just missed out an orbx scenery update in your FTXCentral?

OK, got it back now. Did a refresh of the ORBX libraries and everything was fine -

eAcuJlI.jpg

I had been suspecting a certain product that I installed last week that messes with the terrain.cfg but it doesn't seem to have been that after all

43 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

I have to admit, Andy, I somehow liked the Sahara sand around your Californian region :D

Hi Bernd, I spent my yoof in Southend-on-Sea in Essex, and the tide there goes out about a mile and a half so these shots look perfectly natural to me! I do actually like the look, and I'm really glad I grabbed these shots - I suspect recreating this wouldn't be easy.

Bit of a weird one though. Can't imagine what caused it or why refreshing the libs cured it (if indeed that's what did it and it didn't just cure itself through an FTX startup)

Archived