S45 to KVUO

Jack Sawyer

2 minutes ago, Bermuda425 said:

Drop-dead gorgeous set of shots Jack! Now I'm in the mood for a helicopter trip too.

Thanks Erik!  I made this flight a week or so ago before my real flight.  I just love choppers in the sim.  And this was a beautiful area to explore too.

35 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I guess I’m getting pretty predictable ;) 

Naw, Jack we just seem to know ya!  

Excellent shots of your flight!  I’m sorta glad you aren’t flying Life Flight, might take a bit extra time to get to the hospital! :lol::P

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

An enjoyable chopper flight Jack.

Some skilful flying under the bridge too.:)

Thanks Martyn!  I'm glad you and others like these kinds of shots.  I was thinking about stopping all bridge, 747, yellow, and inverted shots because some people don't like them.

3 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Enjoyed the flight jack your shots were outstanding.  I have been flight simming for a long time and have never flew a helicopter, may have to give it a try.

Thanks John!  It's always a pleasure to explore my little slice of Orbxland in a chopper.

7 minutes ago, MZee1960 said:

Great pics, Jack ... love them all ! 

A classic set to use as an example of where the world of simulation is headed.  Just look at pic # 8 as an example.  Looks like a real life photograph !  

Thanks MZee!  That was also my favorite.

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn!  I'm glad you and others like these kinds of shots.  I was thinking about stopping all bridge, 747, yellow, and inverted shots because some people don't like them.

Don't stop them Jack, keep them coming and who cares about the stuffed shirts.:angry:

If anyone doesn't like it they don't have to look!:-

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Don't stop them Jack, keep them coming and who cares about the stuffed shirts.:angry:

If anyone doesn't like it they don't have to look!:-

Thanks Martyn.  I appreciate your kind words.  I was gonna just give up. :huh:

3 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

No, don't give up on your personal flying style. I love trees and mountains, and bridges, and yellow is really a good colour for a plane...

Thanks Lars, glad you like it, appreciate your comment.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Remember what Tricky Dickie said, "you aren't beaten until you give up.";)

Yep, I remember that.  But I dunno, if my 747 flights offend than I may not do them anymore.  I mean it's technically possible IF the physics are correct in the sim, it's just that what I do is out of the ordinary and I try to make people laugh but some people don't see humor in it I guess.

20 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yep, I remember that.  But I dunno, if my 747 flights offend than I may not do them anymore.  I mean it's technically possible IF the physics are correct in the sim, it's just that what I do is out of the ordinary and I try to make people laugh but some people don't see humor in it I guess.

These days Jack no matter what people do there is always going to be someone who is offended, so carry on with your barnstorming flights.

If you stop doing them, then I will take it up as a protest and see if my Tiger Moth will take off from KSFO.:o:ph34r::lol:

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

These days Jack no matter what people do there is always going to be someone who is offended, so carry on with your barnstorming flights.

If you stop doing them, then I will take it up as a protest and see if my Tiger Moth will take off from KSFO.:o:ph34r::lol:

Thanks Martyn!  I don't know if KSFO has a long enough runway for a Tiger Moth!  You might need that Space Shuttle runway in Florida! 

Archived