Bozeman Hawk

VH-KDK

8 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done Martyn. Did you build that one in your garage? ;)

Thanks Paul, about building in my garage?:huh:

I woodn't know, but it does look rather spruce after plying my craft!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

8 hours ago, Wakashi said:

How, the heck did I miss you, I just flew out of KBZN-65S about the same time! :rollmyeyes:  Nice little shot of your Falco!

I was flying under the radar Roger and this was one of my typical flights where I just wandered the skies until I decided to look for a place to land.

Believe it or not this is the first time I have ever landed at KBZN despite having it for years!

I have only ever taken off from here a couple of times.

37 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I was flying under the radar Roger and this was one of my typical flights where I just wandered the skies until I decided to look for a place to land.

Believe it or not this is the first time I have ever landed at KBZN despite having it for years!

I have only ever taken off from here a couple of times.

Spent the night there once - a long straight stretch on I-90.

Great shot Martyn. But Hilda saw she couldn't fly with you in that little thingy. She's pretty upset right:angry: now, well actually she is so mad she needs to go on another Bear rescue in Alaska(just to calm her down) or she just might come down under and ask you a few questions. :rolleyes::D

Archived