Redding to almost Fortuna

Jack Sawyer

Stil setting up cameras and control for each plane, this one is a particular challenge.

Flew from Redding and discovered Fortuna was too short so I quit as I ran out of time, but beautiful flight over some amazing countryside.

3IO8pp8.jpg

qGQu2lO.jpg

UM9edUM.jpg

DifvunD.jpg

Xon9Ell.jpg

bBxn2qe.jpg

oSHquSX.jpg

DL89aXr.jpg

u8Bkvi3.jpg

MdAAzcV.jpg

prUdKHQ.jpg

BYB0pr4.jpg

wlKbpbi.jpg

C3AHSZS.jpg

XbgR7J2.jpg

iN31Xeb.jpg

Beautiful shots Jack! Looking good! :)

Nice to see the 717 again ;). I still enjoy flying it. Although I have a few jet airliners, my favourites are the 737, 717 and CRJ, in that order. I find the older ones that I have - Tristar and DC-10 a bit less exciting.

Just now, paulb said:

Beautiful shots Jack! Looking good! :)

Nice to see the 717 again ;). I still enjoy flying it. Although I have a few jet airliners, my favourites are the 737, 717 and CRJ, in that order. I find the older ones that I have - Tristar and DC-10 a bit less exciting.

Thanks Paul.  Who makes that RJ?

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul.  Who makes that RJ?

Its the Aerosoft one Jack. Mixed reviews if I am honest. Some people complaining that it is not a finished product. But I enjoy flying it and like the looks! :D

10 minutes ago, paulb said:

Its the Aerosoft one Jack. Mixed reviews if I am honest. Some people complaining that it is not a finished product. But I enjoy flying it and like the looks! :D

Thanks Paul, I'll look into it and may wait then.

11 minutes ago, Buffy Foster said:

I think if the runway seems "too short" you just need to land with a steeper (maybe *lots* steeper?) glide slope.

:P

I thought I could but I didn't have a chance.  So I quit the sim as this was just testing.  A 182 next time. :)

3 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Great shots Jack!

I still need to spend a bit more time in the 717, but I’m starting to really enjoy it

Thanks Greg it's nice but I'm having the absolute worst time trying to get the thrust reversers to work with my throttle. The same profile lets them work on all the other jest with reversers.  I'm baffled.

Great shots there Jack.  Glad you got the 717 airborne.  I saw on the other forum you were having some trouble with the reversers.  It's rather odd that.  I have my reverse mapped as a 'button' on the throttle axis through FSUIPC and have no problem at all.  This works with every aircraft which have reversers.

Bruce R 

4 hours ago, Bruce R said:

Great shots there Jack.  Glad you got the 717 airborne.  I saw on the other forum you were having some trouble with the reversers.  It's rather odd that.  I have my reverse mapped as a 'button' on the throttle axis through FSUIPC and have no problem at all.  This works with every aircraft which have reversers.

Bruce R 

Thanks Bruce!  Saw your PM, thanks!

Archived