Wrong rego, right color

3 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful colours on your PA-24 Jack as if I didn't know.

Aren't yellow and black natures danger colours?

Some very pleasant NZNI scenery as well.

Thanks Martyn, they may be in the animal kingdom, but from where I'm standing they're inviting, friendly colors that let you know you never know if you may go inverted :D

2 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow great shots Jack. Amazing detail your new machine is producing.:)

Thanks Karl, I'm still amazed and feel very fortunate.  With higher slider settings like Iain's I'm amazed at how much more Orbx detail there seems to be, or maybe it's just cleaner looking, I dunno.

12 minutes ago, adambar said:

Very nice shots Jack, I like the paint on the Comanche! :)

Thanks Ada, I really like it a lot too! :)

That yellow against the green of the Kiwi landscape really stands out nicely Jack. I trust you are happy how your new system is performing? It's looking great to me.

Cheers Graeme :).    Yellow smiley face

5 hours ago, Torchy821 said:

Very cool pictures, Jack.  I don’t know about yellow and black being natures danger colours, but they are the colours on an ejection seat handle!!

Thanks Kev, I remember those seat handles in the F-111's I used to work.  And some tragedies too, but won't go into that here.

1 hour ago, boetie said:

That yellow against the green of the Kiwi landscape really stands out nicely Jack. I trust you are happy how your new system is performing? It's looking great to me.

Cheers Graeme :).    Yellow smiley face

Thanks Graeme!  Yes, very pleased, I think all I have to do is minor adjustments of cameras, learn SPAD a little more, and still awaiting my Yoko yoke, which I'll have to set up.  Other than that I'm making ORbx to Orbx airport flights, just don't know which country I wasn't to start in first! :huh:

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic sceneries, aren´t they, Jack? And the sharpness of your shots is as impressive.

Bad situation that OZx is down, they had just so many liveries, especially Oceanic.

Thanks Gerold!  Yeah, from what I read they got hacked or something dreadful like that?

I agree, I'm using 4K and maxed sliders and it has transformed my little Orbx world into amazing detail and clarity, I'm very much satisfied with their products and hope to buy many many more!

EDIT:  I forgot to mention ,just PTA that I modified from my last PC, REX sky colors and airport textures, ASCA and AS4.

Archived