DAL 747 KSAN

2 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Looking great Jack! KSAN is a great test area...I do the same thing ;) 

Thanks Landon!  I agree, it's excellent for testing.  I need to make a flight from here to Catalina to see if it'll crash the PC.  The old PC did, we'll have to wait and see.

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Landon!  I agree, it's excellent for testing.  I need to make a flight from here to Catalina to see if it'll crash the PC.  The old PC did, we'll have to wait and see.

I have done that very thing on my rig when I built it a few months ago, using the A2A C182, a very heavy hitting addon on your GPU and memory, as I am sure you are aware. No crashes for me and a smooth flight all the way ;) 

6 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

I have done that very thing on my rig when I built it a few months ago, using the A2A C182, a very heavy hitting addon on your GPU and memory, as I am sure you are aware. No crashes for me and a smooth flight all the way ;) 

I used the Cherokee and it was getting dark and when I got within a few miles, bam, crash to desktop.  I think it'll work fine this time though...I hope.:huh:

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Superb shots there Jack! :)

Thanks Adam!

8 hours ago, mikewies said:

excellent series of shots.. couldn't have done that last year.. the OOM chimes would play... Great photos!

Thanks Mike, I agree, it was to the point where I was ready to quit.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful series of caps Jack,  you are really testing it out performance wise!:)

Thanks Martyn!  I'm pushing it to its limits that's for sure.

5 hours ago, mikee said:

Impressive set of shots Jack , I like them all :)

How are the frames , flying around KSAN ?

Thanks ,

Mike

Thanks Mike, well with weather on and all sliders almost maxed and that PMDG I get only about 30.  But other planes in other areas I'm getting an astonishing 80.

5 hours ago, paulb said:

Great flight Jack! your sim looks excellent! :)

Thanks Paul, glad you liked them!

5 hours ago, carlosqr said:

:wub:

:)

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Cracking set these Jack

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

Archived