Part 2 of 2 Trying to find Martyn

This is my final part 2 of 2 of Trying to Find Martyn this part is in Austria on my final leg of my flight  from Lyon  France to Innsbruck in Austria set in real time  in the spring 

p3dv4.1  and rex skyforce and pta and Adams  preset for pta  I hope you have enjoyed my set of screen shots from my flight in part 2 of 2 and I am so sorry about the amount of shots

just cant help clicking  on the v key regards EMM

mDco2f1.jpg

8qxQzzp.jpg

pX772b5.jpg

pjbiQWN.jpg

xCPVjpx.jpg

hJYnAok.jpg

o0bu4bv.jpg

hEDXyzi.jpg

6hRm55a.jpg

ebRH40F.jpg

1RcW18e.jpg

UcbDWxU.jpg

nGYdD3M.jpg

cgQlBLm.jpg

2xVLKBF.jpg

15 I had to go right down for a great Hight and I did not realise it was overspeed

3oxHTFi.jpg

QX0SvJ4.jpg

R7neKdA.jpg

UxMhxDG.jpg

SskIo6j.jpg

AGMdth1.jpg

HwOXtlK.jpg

2ulz7Pq.jpg

4QWWzpe.jpg

cBDmyJ1.jpg

25   The endo of my flight and  Martyn  Has gone any one know where he is have to find him

I hope you have enjoyed part 2  of 2 of my flight and thanks for looking regards EMM

I keep my fingers crossed you´ll catch that notorious Aussie someday, Stewart. But that´s not easy, obviously...

Super-crisp shots, and I am glad you survived the "4 times red and you are dead" situation!

21 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

I keep my fingers crossed you´ll catch that notorious Aussie someday, Stewart. But that´s not easy, obviously...

Super-crisp shots, and I am glad you survived the "4 times red and you are dead" situation!

Thanks Gerold  that Martyn is  a bugger i will catch him he  owes me money for my going into my Mountains he said he was paying me with eggs but as normal they have not arived

regards EMM

40 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Glorious set Stewart but the weather gods were not as kind this time with some of the clouds.

I like image 5 with the view down the valley.

Keep searching I am out there somewhere.:P

Thanks Martyn thanks for coming on my trip and i will catch you one of these days regards EMM

Archived