GES to GEN

Jack Sawyer

After all this time I've finally had a chance to seriously explore both Germany products and I have to say they're wonderful.  The colors are vibrant and there's so many airports it'll take a long time to land at them all.

This flight is from EDGE, Eisenbach to EDDP, Leipzig.  

viwPkDb.jpg

aQvkCmr.jpg

GWnrrx0.jpg

Re6v9PN.jpg

Uj1mtjs.jpg

7bxIEhI.jpg

kBwIYa9.jpg

DTHBVu3.jpg

Qm7CPWn.jpg

4USnLQW.jpg

BCEAK9s.jpg

OJL55IZ.jpg

A lot of crosswind here.

Sr3kpIR.jpg

9zddjae.jpg

5 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent shots Jack. I agree with you that Germany is a great place to explore.

Thanks John!  I have every page from both manuals printed out which list all the airports, there's dozens of them, or more.  I'd like to land at all of them.  Asphalt first then grass strips.  I'm having fun here in Germany.

2 hours ago, BradB said:

These look great Jack , Spring sure looks better than Winter with the Germany scenery . :):D:ph34r:

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  I agree but it’s nice to have the changing seasons 

2 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots Jack. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks Iain!

Well, the clouds reflect our avarage weather here. But this green shows the country from its best side!

4 hours ago, BradB said:

These look great Jack , Spring sure looks better than Winter with the Germany scenery . :):D:ph34r:

Cheers

John

+1!

10 hours ago, BradB said:

Cheers

John

We are lucky to have the choice which is just as well as I very rarely fly in the winter where there is likely to have snow on the ground.:huh:

8 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Well, the clouds reflect our avarage weather here. But this green shows the country from its best side!

+1!

Thanks Gerold!  It is beautiful, I can only imagine how nice The Netherlands will be.

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

So much beautiful scenery here Jack and very green too.:)

Thanks Martyn!  I love the green when I'm flying, it's a very scenic Orbx region.  

35 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

You are right Jack, those are some fields of green all around there that are beautiful to behold. Really wonderful shots.

Thanks Landon!  Appreciate it.  Hopefully tomorrow I can do some more flights as we've been flooded with rain so it'll be indoor stuff.

Archived