Virginia, I love that land

Arkanoid

17 hours ago, Arkanoid said:

it's small but powerful, able to take off in a few hundred meters. I like ite

and with a very original shape - for me not the most beautiful one but always fine to have a such variety in the design aspect - thank you :)

2 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

What super set of shots regards EMM

Thanks

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool set of shots and I love the look of this plane, it is one of the few planes that actually look like a real bird.

You are right, my favourite is the  bird´s beak

3 hours ago, Orbxtreme said:

Very nice set, this bird is on my list since I really like short and sloped runways, preferably in mountains (Imagine if Orbx was to redesign Lukla...)

It would be a great idea!!! And what about french altisurfaces airports based on the Alps?

2 hours ago, Arkanoid said:

It would be a great idea!!! And what about french altisurfaces airports based on the Alps?

I could not agree more, I already fly to and from helipads and airports in the Alps, but I cannot post any of them (only on my website) since it is not Orbx material.

On 22/4/2018 at 1:21 AM, Orbxtreme said:

I could not agree more, I already fly to and from helipads and airports in the Alps, but I cannot post any of them (only on my website) since it is not Orbx material.

can you give your webiste address?

On 29/04/2018 at 3:05 PM, Arkanoid said:

can you give your webiste address?

Yes, it is www.francoisouellet.ca

Go in the flight simulation section, in the challenging virtual flights section and you will see those helipads.

Archived